Chpt. 7 | 議論とストーカー

{Arguments and Stalkers}

Hello my little honeybees! 🐝

Today's chapter features our cute little broccoli boy.

Also, I'm gonna start using emojis for certain characters. As the story progresses, there will be more characters introduced so I don't want the dialogue getting mixed up.

Anyways, let's get started. Happy reading everyone!

💚 ~ Izuku

____________________________________

𝕄𝕚𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕚'𝕤 𝕆𝕍~

Andrea and I just got back home from the café. She's in the shower and I just got done changing into some comfortable clothes; Toshinori's jacket and sweatpants.

A couple minutes later, Andrea comes out of her room and walks into the kitchen. I get up and stretch before following her. "You ready to make some delicious food?"

"I am. I never understood why you love spicy food so much."

"It just burns so good." We both chuckle before gathering our ingredients. We start by making the spicy noodles, then the rice, and some chocolate chip cookies for after dinner.

Once we're done, Andrea makes our plates while I set the table. "Mmm~ Smells so good." I mumble happily as I sit across from Andrea.

"You're drooling again." She points out with a cheeky grin.

"It's not my fault we're the greatest cooks known to man." She shrugs with a small smile; we begin eating in silence, that is, until I remember today's occurrences. "Hey Andy?"

"Yes Mizu?" She quickly glances up from her food before looking down again.

"Can I... ask you something?"

"Of course. Is something wrong?"

"Kind of... no... I don't know." Her brows furrow in confusion as she gently sits her fork down.

"What's going on?"

"It's just-... earlier you said something. It's kinda been bothering me."

"Oh? Whatever it is, I'm sure I didn't mean it the way you think." She lightly smiles, bothering me even more.

"It's just- you said that you had already talked to your boss about me getting a job at the café. How long ago did you talk to her?" I blankly stare into her chocolaty brown eyes; she laughs nervously while rubbing the back of her neck.

"I- uh... not long. I just... wanted to have a backup plan. Just in case, you know?"

"A backup plan? For what?" I put my chopsticks down and push my bowl away.

"Mizu- it's not that big of a deal. I've been running low on cash for a while, and I knew the only way to fix that was to have you get a job or-..."