Chpt. 14 | ドラペトマニア

{drapetomania}

(n.) an overwhelming urge to run away

Hello my little dreamers~

In this chapter, Mizuki and All Might will discover some new things about their feelings towards the other.

Anyways, let's get started. Happy reading everyone!

Contains:
• Mild language
• Slight spice ✨
• Mentions of ꪖ᥇ꪊᦓꫀ

____________________________________

𝕄𝕚𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕚'𝕤 𝕆𝕍~

"Well, we're here." All Might sighs as he puts me down; it's almost as if he's hesitant to do so. I quickly shoo those thoughts away as I fix my clothes and hair, trying to look somewhat decent.

'Sigh' "I- I don't know- I don't know if I can." My voice comes out shaky and strained. All Might looks down at me with concerned filled eyes. "I can't- I can't. I'm sorry." My breathing becomes rapid and heavy; it feels like there's a huge weight on my chest.

"Hey- hey~ You're gonna be okay, I promise. I'll be here the entire time." I shake my head furiously, hoping that I'll just dissolve into nothingness. "Yes. I'm telling you Mizuki, I'm not gonna let anyone hurt you again. You're safe with me." His giant hands cup my cheeks, gently rubbing comforting circles. He quickly wipes away any stray tears that decide to show themselves.

"I- I'm sorry. Th-this must be em-mberassing for you." He shakes his head as he gently picks back me up, quickly knocking on the door before I can protest.

"Not at all. I want to help you Mizu." 'Mizu? He really is Toshi's cousin.' I sigh and practically melt in his warm embrace. My 'cuddling' session is quickly interrupted when a short woman opens the door, lightly glaring at All Might. Her eyes soften when she looks at me.

'Sigh' "Bring her to my office." She steps to the side and lets All Might in. He has to duck down really low to get through, making me giggle. A small smile makes it's way to his lips, staying there for quite some time. "So my dear, what seems to be the problem?"

"U-uh... I-" I quickly look up at All Might who smiles sweetly at me. He goes to speak before the woman, I believe her name to be 'Recovery Girl', quickly interrupts.

"Put her down All Might, and don't answer for her. I need to hear what's wrong from her mouth." He quietly huffs but does as she says.

"C-can I just... show you?" I mumble, trying to hide in Toshi's jacket.

"Of course you can. If that's what makes you more comfortable dear." She smiles as she sits in a swivel chair next to me. I hesitantly nod and start to take off the jacket. "All Might, why don't you wait outside."

"No!" They both look at me, Recovery Girl confused and All Might apologetic. "I- I mean... I would be m-more comfortable if he s-stayed."

"If that's what you want; I won't stop you." I smile thankfully and let go of the breath I didn't know I was holding. I continue to slide the jacket off, showing the bruises and cuts on my neck, shoulders, and arms. "Oh my."

"I-it was worse. But I healed myself before coming here." I mumble shakily. "M-my back is the worst." I sigh and turn around then lift my tank top so they can see my back.

"Oh dear that's- that's bad. But it's okay; I'll get you fixed up, good as new." She says enthusiastically, but I can tell she's just trying not to sound alarmed. She quickly goes to grab medical supplies.