Chapter 46. Moving

Two months later
Y/n

Look, I won't be the first to admit it, especially to Nat, but I really did like living away from the city. There was less noise, angry people, and some other things.

We said a year, but Nat begged to just move in, and honestly, I wanted to as well. So, moving day was today.

"Hey, 'you grab the heavy box?" Nat yelled from the door, holding a box. The last box was full of heavy shit. All of Nat's weapons to be fair. Widow's bites, glocks, pistols, you name em she got em.

"Yeah.. on it."

"I'm puttin' this in the U-Haul real quick." Nat yelled, already down the haul. I picked up the box, and it took me a moment to adjust to the footing of the robotic leg I stole from Tony's storage room.

"You alright?" Nat said, making me jump and drop the box on my foot.

"Titties on fire Nat! What the fuck!" I shook my foot and Nat only laughed. I sighed and shuffled myself backwards, admiring the space that was now empty, besides the record player we left to play some tunes.

"You alright?" Nat said, her arms snaking around my waist from behind.

"Uh, yeah." I mumbled, looking around. Truthfully? I was scared to leave the city. So when I usually went shopping for hours or grab coffee, it was because I was going to the city to grab those things.

"You know, we'll still be able to visit everyone, right?" Nat said, letting me go facing me now. I noticed a Christmas song Have yourself a merry little christmas. I smiled and hand a hand out to Nat, who looked at me confused.

"Come on." I said, gesturing her to take it. Nat gingerly took it, and I spun her around into a slow dance. Nat only laughed as we slowly danced around the empty apartment.

"What are you doing?" Nat squealed and I spun her around and back into me. I smiled at her confused-happy state, it was really cute.

"Have yourself.. a merry little Christmas.." I sang softly, and Nat smiled. I dipped Nat down and she giggled, coming straight back up to kiss me passionately. I smiled into the kiss, slowly parting ways as the song ended.

"Thanks for that."

"I knew you needed it, Nat." I smiled, picking up the box and leaving Nat standing there. I walked down the stairs when I saw some men looking at the haul. Sketchy.

I pushed the door open with my back, and all of them watched as I shoved the box into the truck.

"Hello, boys." I said, standing on the platform for the trunk, grabbing onto the latch of the closing thingy. I jumped down, and as I did my face was met with a blow to the nose.

"What the fuck?" It was some kid and a few men now cornering me.

"Toby what the fuck?" I touched my nose, and to no surprise, a thick line of blood plastered my hand.

"You're little bitch who ruined my life!" Toby yelled, throwing a rock at me. I quickly dodged it and took out a gun, aiming it at one of the men.

"Everyone but the kid leaves, or everyone walks away hurt." Everyone ran off but Toby. I put the gun back into my belt loop, and Toby pulled out his own.

I quickly took the gun back out and had him aimed down, both of us aiming at each other's heads.

"Put the gun down Toby, it doesn't have to end like this."

"Oh it does, Creed." Toby seethed, aiming the AR-15 closer to my chest now.

"Drop the gun." Toby said, and I kneeled down, keeping my hands up. I put the gun down and slid it to him, leaving them up.

"You're stupid." Toby laughed, kicking the pistol away and came to me. I quickly grabbed the barrel of the gun and yanked it from him, throwing it away.

"Toby stop!" I yelled, bear hugging him. He kept kicking me in my area, but I didn't have a dick because I'm too cool to have one. Sure, it was painful, but wasn't as painful for me as it was for him.

Toby bit my arm and I released him. We both lunged for the pistol when Natasha came out holding a gun.

"The two of you! Hands up!" She yelled, and I took the time to swipe the pistol away to Nat, who stopped it with her foot.

"You alright, Y/n?" Nat said as I got up, walking over and she kept her sights set on Toby.

"Yeah."

"You know him?"

"Helped me disappear after Tony killed me."

"Look, Toby.."

"No! Y/n is my mission!" Toby said, now pulling out one of those Widow's bites and throwing it Nat, making her seize and drop her pistol. I quickly grabbed it as he pulled out his gun, aiming at me and I aimed at him.

"Toby, this is Hydra. Let me take you in." I said, moving closed. He was shaking, it was terrible. I was the reason he was trained by Hydra. I found him during my assassin days and thought they wouldn't hurt him.

Oh yeah was I wrong.

"Toby.." I felt my leg go dead as a widows bite hit it, causing it to seize up. I fell to the ground just as Nat got up, but he was long gone.

"Hey you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"Let me." Nat said, ripping the widows bite off and my leg turned back on, glowing a nice purple.

"Let's go.." I mumbled, locking the back of the U-Haul and getting in the drivers seat as Nat sat in the passenger seat. We slowly took off, heading towards Long Island. It was the suburbs where our new house was. It was very aesthetically pleasing for a mansion-like house.

"You alright?" Nat said as she held onto the stereo as we hit a few bumps in the road.

"Yeah, yeah I'm alright let's just go home.." I smiled, when my phone rang. I slowly went and dug through my pockets, and to my surprise it was in my hoodie pocket.

It was Wanda.

Wanda Maximoff.