Chapter Five

"Well, that was certainly awkward," Lori commented upon escaping from the rink.

"Did you notice anything strange?" Alice inquired.

"The fact that Castor is stalking us?" Amy mentioned. Alice shook her head while the others laughed.

"Well, Castor didn't ask us about his planet again," Judie suggested.

"That's right," MAddie agreed.

"Don't jinx it!" Amy cried jokingly.

And for once, the silence wasn't so awkward.

~~~~~

"Sir, I think they see me as irritating."

The boy looked nervously at the screen, waiting for a reply.

"Hmm...."

"What should I do?" the boy questioned.

"Well," the man responded, "I think I have an idea...."

~~~~~

"Ugh, this doesn't taste like chicken," Judie commented, earning laughs from her friends.

It had begun to warm up as spring began to creep into the air. The girls took this chance to sit in the courtyard during lunch.

"Bet you I could throw a grape into my mouth," Amy dared. But before she could throw the grape, someone came up to their table.

"Hey guys," Gabby, a friend of the group, greeted. She was met with a chorus of 'hellos' from the group.

"Hey, so, I got something cool to show you," she announced, causing the group to become intrigued.

"What is it?" Lori interrogated. Gabby only smiled.

"Come and see."

And so the group followed, looking like a line of ducklings being led by their mother.

They ended up in the soccer field.

Why are we-" Amy reckoned before she was suddenly gone.

"Amy, where are yo-" Alice cried before she too was gone.

It wasn't long before