Notes from the tracks 4: Iron lily

"God, I need to shower right now!" said Ursa, still covered in currently drying blood.

"Where did all that come from anyway? You didn't kill that charming Mister Walker, did you?" asked Lawrence, hiding a little concern under playfulness in his voice.

"What ? No, I didn't kill him! He'll be fine. He's got regeneration powers anyway, can make his body grow non-stop. This was all Agatha anyway, she's the dangerous one." Ursa teased as she pointed at her bloody clothes.

Agatha fidgeted her hands together in embarrassment, but couldn't deny it. "I didn't want you to get hurt..."

Lawrence smiled and shrugged. "Good job out there, everybody's here, everyone is fine."

After Ursa went to shower, Agatha went to properly greet the young girl Lawrence had brought in, who was still awestruck by the flying train's movement and the passing vista below. "Lilith, right? May I call you Lily?"

"Um... sure." Lilith was still not very familiar with the crew.

"You may leave whenever you like, and stay for as long as you wish, okay? The Wanderers' Refuge is for anybody looking for a home." Agatha tried to reassure the young girl, who she considered a child even though their difference in age was just 3 years.

Lilith averted her eyes, somewhat timid, and responded "I... I'd like to stay here, please."

"Wonderful!" Agatha clapped her hands together in joy, "then I'd like to give you this, as a welcoming gift." She gave Lilith a metal hairclip shaped like a flower, "sorry about the gray color, I can't make paint."

Lilith stared at it for a moment,then looked back at Agatha, with that toothy smile from ear to ear that onlychildren use often. "It's okay! I like it a lot!"