Notes from the tracks 1: Lone comet

After a few seconds to catch her breath and let her adrenaline go down, Ursa collapsed to the floor, putting her arm over her eyes. "Aaagh! Damm, my back hurts like hell! Maybe I should have used a chair or something to bust us out. You okay?"

"Yes, I'm fine, thanks to you" said Agatha, going down to the floor next to her girlfriend, to try and check her for cuts and broken bones from the glass, somehow she knew the train would keep going steadily forward even if she didn't actively focus on it.

"Hey, you're the one who got us out of there when he did that weird shouty thing." Ursa gave a smile full of bravado, as if saying "this is nothing!"

"Could you... take off your clothes?"

Ursa froze up, blushing for a moment

"Oh, no. not like that! I just want to take care of your back, see if there's anything stuck there or any wounds we need to clean." Agatha waved her hands awkwardly in front of her face, suddenly embarrassed.

"No no, it's fine." Said Ursa, "it's just that I...", she took off her jacket, then her undershirt, revealing that her bra was stuffed "don't really like my body."

While Ursa was staring down at the ground, Agatha just hugged her close and kissed her on the cheek, whispering tenderly "don't worry honey, I love you, and nothing like this could ever change that."

Ursa smiled, and hugged her back, pressing her face to her right arm so that the tears wouldn't stay.

After waiting until Ursa pulled away, Agatha looked her back over, gently touching it so she could find any injuries hidden in the dark. "Okay, it looks like it's just bruised if you don't move it very much, it should stop hurting in just a few days."

Ursa put her clothes back on, and took Ursa's hand. "Thanks... I love you."

"I love you too."