Notes from the tracks 5:Only Agatha knows any algebra.

It had been a few days since the Wanderer's landed on Alexandra's beach, she'd taken the time to learn both from the books Agatha had brought with her and from observing her guests' abilities. In return, she'd really helped them develop those abilities, especially Agatha and Lilith, allowing the former to control more specific parts of her creations and Lilith to switch between different "animals", though it seemed there was a psychological limitation on her not having any manifested at any given times.

Lawrence had refused to show much of his sorcery, and gotten somewhat annoyed when she insisted, so the issue was dropped rather quickly. Now, a few days later, Lawrence had his jaw locked tight and a very intense stare on his eyes when he asked to talk to Alexandra about something in private, so they went a ways into the beach to talk.

Lawrence put his hands together and took a deep breath, hesitating a bit before asking "So, Miss Keys, you're a doctor right? As in you've had extensive formal education?"

This wasn't a line of inquiry that Alexandra was expecting, but she raised her brow and nodded in affirmation.

"Could you..." Lawrence tapped his face, his nerves getting to him, "Would you be willing to teach Lilith what she needs to know? Not magical things, just... math and science? If I'm being honest I don't know anything about that and I've been doing fine. But the kid should know her stuff, you understand?"

Alexandra couldn't help chuckling behind her hand. "This is a lot simpler of a request than I expected, sure, I'll give little Lilith the best education I can, you and the others are welcome to join if you'd like, there's no shame in seeking knowledge."

Lawrence deflated in relief, hands at his sides. "Thank you, I'll consider it."