Chapter IV Going on a Date or Something of that source ...

Ump Hope you enjoy like always :) Check out some of my other crap if you like this and reminder Jeff isn't crazy yet ;this is how he acted before *cough cough * the accident . Well smiles enjoy my work !

  "Um Jeff why did you save me ?" I asked out of curiosity ."Oh.. well... umm.. I have to ask you a question ..... ," Jeff said quietly ."Y-yeah what is it ,"I asked out curiosity .I was worried it was something bad and I was wrong .It was something I really really liked .He asked ,"Um.. D-Do you wanna go and hang out at my house after school t-today ?" I hid my shock filled face and said," Yeah " Like I didn't care but I completely cared ! "Umm.. do you want to meet up after school or something ?" He asked ."Let's just meet up after school ," I said ."Oka-"He was cut off by the bell .I bolted out trying to get to my class passing Randy,Troy, and Keith .They were the only people I avoided .

~~Jeff's P.O.V~~

  Oh man I didn't know how to ask but I did .But something made me feel bad .I think it was the fact that I knew Liu liked her .And I was suppose to help him get her .That was the only thing that kinda bothered me. The thought about Liu liking her and I was just like ,"hey you wanna come over ," .I felt like a bad person .And I think I am .

~~End Jeff's P.O.V~~

  I got into my class room and was glad Troy ,Keith ,and Randy weren't there .wait what they should be .Oh shit I hope they are not after Jeff .That piss me off so much or maybe they are off just bulling some poor kid .I don't want that poor kid to be Jeff though .Dammit Jeff isn't here either .His probaly still in the janitor's room trying to hide from Randy .

  So short chapter because my cat died today and I am really sad :( I want everyone to enjoy ,and I am satying out of school well becasue my cat was one of my only friends and I really miss him ... His name is Prince Paul the II .... I hope you enjoy 

                                                                                                                                                      ~~MeowAnime