Get to know

Me and Jeff decided not to tell Liu .We went on threw the day .It was silent most of the time .Randy tried to mess with me/us ,but Jeff got ticked pretty fast .Jeff and me agreed to meet up at my house to talk about the whole mess .That man was still on my mind .It didn't seem to just go away .He stayed there in my mind .I was fighting with my brain trying to disifer who the man was .Liu tried to find out what was wrond with the both of us but he never seemed to have the words .The day flew on just utter silence between the three of us .

Me and Jeff walking home when I saw the man .I was locked in his gaze trying figure out who it could have been .To tell the truth I didn't know who he was ."Jeff. . . . . ?" I said quietly .His head bounced up .And he locked stares onto the man .He looked about 30-40 .He could have been 20 I just could tell from the distance between us."Is that him?" Jeff mumbled ."Ye-Yeah I think so ," "Humm...... " He said unsure of what to do .We walked more but the man seemed to follow .I was terrified .I think Jeff could tell."Don't freak out .If the man was going to do anything he'd do it when someone wasn't looking ,and I am here .Don't worry ignore him .He can't stalk you forever . Soon enough he'll get bored and become someone eles problem .Got it ?" Jeff said looking down at his converse .I nodded slowly replaying the word stalk in my head a million times .If your wondering Liu had something to do so he end up not walking with us .

My mom seemed surprised to see Jeff here .Me and Jeff went up to the room and sat down ."Who do you think he is ,Jane ?" Jeff asked ."I dunno ," I said quietly ."I feel like you've seen him somewhere .Have you?" Jeff asked coldly.

"No ."

"Maybe we should call the police ."

"No they wait until' I am missing to investigate it ," I joked .

Jeff laughed ,"Yeah your right there ."

My mind started to wonder off ."Jane,?" Jeff said .He repeated that about 4 more time .He snapped his fingers which popped me out of my trance ."This is bothering you a lot .Just make sure to stay away from him and don't leave anyone's sight ." "Yeah .Okay." I said ,"I am just ," I said . "Don't drive yourself nutters over it .The man won't bother you I really promise ,"Jeff said sitting his hand over mine .I looked down hiding the blush behind it all .His hand was soft ,warm, and he just cared .I stopped thinking about the man for about a minute of just thinking of Jeff .Only Jeff .I felt kinda bad because he'd wanted to make me feel better but I wouldn't listen to him. "I am sorry , Jeff I have been kinda ignoring you," I said . "Jane, I understand .You were worried .Its fine ," Jeff said ."I like your hand being there ," I said .He freaked out and quickly moved it back .His cheeks turned dark crimson. "Oh uh So-Sorry ," He said ."Why ?I said I liked your hand being there .It's confurting." I replied .He smiled ."Hey, Jane you wanna go to the dance with me ?" Jeff asked. "Nah."

"Why not?" He said calmly .

"I don't like dances ."

"Humm. . . .Well I agree . We could just watch a movie .What about that idea??"

"Yeah .That'd be lovely ." I said smiling at Jeff

"I don't think you should worry about that man .He won't mess with you; he's just a creepy stalker . They go away .I promise I won't let you get taken away ."

~Jeff's P.O.V~ (Point Of View)

I didn't really want to go to the dance either .I wanted to go JUST because of Jane .Only reason I would have went .But a movie sounds SO much better .Jane smiled and I just couldn't help smiling back .I didn't like that guy stalking her ,but I guess it just gives me more of a reason to be around her more .Am I a bad person ?(ME: Say yes you get punched) I hate wearing formal attire. I hate it .She'd look beautiful with a dress. But her normal attire was just as beautiful .This dance was see about 2 days .