STAY YY GOLD DDDDD

(Idk what to put as the title but listen to this song and watch the movie it's the best thing ever in my opinion! I like Johnny Cherry and Ponyboy. And It's the 40th chapter! I'm so happy I've made this many chapters without giving up! Thank you to all my supporters I appreciate you so much!)

I woke up to the smell of fire.
"WHAT THE HELL-"
"Hey man, uhmm..the kitchens on fire-" Y/c said casually.
"DO YOU REALLY WANT IS TO END UP LIKE MY PARENTS OR JOHNNY!?" I got up from my bed. Idc if I looked like a crack head I woke up to my cousin saying there's a fire in our kitchen.

I got up from my bed and saw bright orange light from the kitchen.
"Jesus fucking Christ."
"Do we like call 911 or something?" I asked.
"Duh! Fucking dumbass!"
"Ok!" I grabbed my phone and dialed 911.

911:911 what's your emergency
You:there's a fire..in our kitchen.
911: great, we'll be there soon.
You:ok.
I hung up.

"That's all they said." I said putting down my phone.
"Now we wait?" Y/c asked.
"I guess."
We walked outside and waited for the fire department to stop the fire.

*time skip*

"I'm happy it didn't spread to our rooms."
"Yeah, it only burned the whole kitchen." They responded.
"I'm gonna go somewhere today." I said walking in my room.
"Same, where you going?"
"The park probably, maybe get a drink."
"Kk see ya!"
"Kk!" I yelled back.
I heard her slam the front door close leaving me home alone.
I sighed and looked through my clothes.
I decided I'd wear something basic, or something like that.

(Here's an option ig)

(Sorry if I already chose this I just really like it

(Sorry if I already chose this I just really like it. If you don't like it then your loss.)

I grabbed a small bag to put my stuff in.
I waved goodbye to their cat and walked out the house. It was honestly nice getting out for some fresh air.
I plugged in my headphones and turned on f/s (your welcome for letting you pick this time😌)
I grabbed my skate board and headed off for the dog cafe.

It was weird how there was no dogs there. Not in sight. There was nothing to do with dogs in that cafe. It didn't bother me that much, the drinks were good. Expensive, but good.
I arrived there and got a slight shiver as I stopped. The air was cold, it didn't help that it was windy. It blew my hair around, messing it up. I walked inside and got welcomed by the old women who ran the place. I used to go there all the time so she knows me by now.
"Hello sugar! Would you like the usual today?" Her beautiful black skin shined as the light went on it, her eyes glowed with excitement everyday.
"Yep! Thank you." I handed her the money and she took it.
"No, no, baby. Thank you! Ms. Y/n!" She turned around and started making the drink.
I sat down at one of the tables. I looked at my phone and saw a text from Y/c.

Y/c:I just found a furry at the side of the road.
Y/n: was it the one you use to bully in your freshman year?
Y/c: yeah
Y/c: should I apologize?
Y/n: probably.
Y/c: kk have fun being alone!

I sighed and looked down till I heard my name.
"Y/n! Here's your drink young one! Have a good day honey!" She said.
I nodded and thanked her.
I walked to the park and sat there all day. Swinging, listening to music, and got a couple stares from kids.

*time skip*

It had gotten dark abd now I'm walking home. I got bored at the park and went to the library for a while.
I approached Y/c's house and opened the door.
"I'm home!" I yelled, getting no answer.
"Ok then." I mumbled taking my shoes off and flopped on my bed.
I turned off my light and set down my bag. I put my phone on the charger and drifted off to sleep.

(Bro y'all want songs at the top? Leave suggestions if you want but I still recommend watching or reading the outsiders it's good trust me. Goodnight!)