Chapter 1- The Fallout

A/N: What happens in this fanfic are just my ideas not really Canon or anything. I do not own the characters in this obviously this is purely for entertainment.

These lyrics are from my memory cause I too lazy to look em up so if they're wrong I'm sorry lol.

No One's POV~

Betelgeuse had possessed Adam and Barbara. Leading Lydia to asking, "What was that?" Betelgeuse responded confidently not realizing his mistake, "that was possession, any ghost can do that in less than one lesson." Lydia got an idea "any ghost?", She quizzed. "Pretty much, any ghost'll do sure."

"Then Betelgeuse. What do I need you for?", She said smugly with a smirk on her face. Betelgeuse looked at her in sheer horror as he realized what he had just done "woah, woah, woah, WOAH, WOAH, HOLD UP, hold up girl I'm your pal", he spoke frantically. "They're sweet, but I'm a demon straight from hell. I know I went a little hard on my sell but we're B-F-F-F-Fs forever!", he practically screamed as he teared up pulling Lydia's arm. She shoved his grip off of her and saw he was near the edge and pushed him off, and watched him fall as he screamed.

"Lydia!", The Maitland's exclaimed from behind her. She scoffed slightly as she turned around. "What? He was already dead. And you heard what he said, any ghost can do that possession stuff.", She started. "We don't need that demon, the three of us alone can wreck dad's evening! Together we can make a grown man weep, I have got a dinner date to keep"

"okay so what's the plan?", Adam asked getting onboard with this plan.

"Teach dad a lesson, he's gonna freak when we possess him~ so, he, wants, the, per-fect, daugh-ter. I'll leave that lamb to slaughter! Yeahhh I've got game. I'm gonna make him say my name!"

"Make him say your name", Adam and Barbara chimed in as the backup chorus.

"I'll make hims say my name!"

"Make him say your name"

"I'll make him say my nameee!! Not running awayyyyyyyy- I'll make him say my, NAME!", She finished in a triumphant and confident stance.

Betelgeuse's POV~

After I hit the ground with a loud THUD I just sat up and sat there on the ground as I heard Lydia, Barbara and Adam singing. I sat on the ground and hugged my knees to my chest, as if that would help me hold in my emotions. I clenched my fists tightly as I realized that I will always be alone. I tried to hold in the tears that had started to form, building up no matter how hard I tried to push them back. Eventually the tears fell from my eyes as they rushed down my face, my lip quivering as I tried not to let out a sound.

My chest hurt the longer I tried to keep in the sobs. (I know what you're thinking, how can it hurt if you're dead? To be honest I don't really know myself. It's just something that exists I guess.) I continued sitting on the dirt ground, shaking from trying to withstand the emotions flooding through me. I took in a deep shaky breath, as I started to sing quietly to myself again. "You're invisible when you're me", I started. "There's no one to see my truth. If they could look up they'd see, hey! Somebody's on the roof." *Sad noises*

"God it's mortifying what's the point in even trying, cause now, I'm trapped with no escape. Banished, disavowed. I vanished like a cloud of dirty hipster vape" *coughing sounds*

"nobody said life's fair, guess they will never see. The demon whooo isn't there~ you're invisible when yourrourorurrorir. Me.", I sigh after I finish my little singing session. I decide that I should stop moping around for such a stupid reason. I stood up brushing myself off, wiping the tears. Poofing away.