Chapter 3- Everything Is Okay

Adam's POV~

After letting Beetlejuice just talk as we sat on my bed, I learned alot about him. I realized Lydia and Barbara left as soon as he started to go on ranting, rolling their eyes as he started and as they left (Barbara has been less nice since we broke up and I don't know why). It kinda made me upset for them being so rude, but I'll let it slide this once. Beetlejuice is just a very misunderstood person- demon, thing idk.

Then beej randomly brought up something I'd rather forget. "Dress like a baby", he mocked in the same tone I did when I had said that. Heat crept to my face as I covered my face with my hands from embarrassment. "Oh my-" Beetlejuice just laughed. I let myself fall side ways onto my bed, blushing madly from being so embarrassed. "I know I said I didn't need to know but I'm curious", beej started. "I have no reasoning behind it-", I said quickly trying to get away from the subject as quick as possible.

Beej made a buzzer sound "eh, not a good enough answer!", He responded to in a playful manner. "Please can we not talk about it." Beetlejuice groaned "ughh fine", he huffed crossing his arms pouting. I chuckle lightly at his child like behavior. I stand up from the bed and get my book from the bedside table. After grabbing my book I plop back down onto my bed and open it, and start reading. I hear beetlejuice sigh out a long groan. I put my book down slightly so I could see him "what's wrong?", I sigh putting a bookmark where I am in the book, and set the book aside. "Give me your attentionnn", he whined."I'm trying to read, why not bother someone else.", I quizzed with a sigh.

"Cause you're more fun to tease~", he responds smirking slightly. I roll my eyes at him and smile, I motioned him to come close to me. He gets on the bed with no hesitation crawling towards me a bit before stopping. "Come on get closer", I drag out. He takes the invite and instantly crawls on top of me, one leg on each side of my abdomen, his ass hovering over my private region a little bit.

"I didn't mean this close", I say with a chuckle. "Mhm well you said to get closer so here you go~", Beej said flirtatiously as he placed his hands on either side of my head. "So why did you want me to get close to you?", He asked. I shrugged not really knowing why. "I don't really know but now you're getting the attention you wanted aren't you." He hums in thought, "hm I guess so."

No one's POV~ (it gets a little heated lol)

"But you know what would be even better?~", he asks. Before Adam could even answer, Beetlejuice leans down and connects his and Adam's lips, kissing him passionately. Adam squeaks in surprise and freezes up, eventually giving in and kissing back. Much to Beetlejuice's surprise. To add to that surprise, adam flips them over so that he's on top pinning beej to the bed instead. Beej moans into their heated make out session as Adam bites Beetlejuice's bottom lip.

Beetlejuice opens his mouth a bit, just enough for Adam to slip in a tongue. Beej doesn't do anything to fight back, liking the new feeling and just lets Adam's tongue explore his mouth a bit.

After a little while they part away slightly panting. "Didn't know you had that in you, Adam", beej says in an airy voice. Adam just smirks down at him "there's a lot of things you don't know about me", he says which confuses Beetlejuice. "Really?", he asked. He wraps his arms around Adam's waist and pulls him down so they're closer together. "Well I guess you'll just have to show me~", he says with interest and lust in his eyes.