Chapter 3: Changing to Chaos

Disclaimer: Everything besides Bella and her family belong to Square Enix.

Comment and vote. Happy Reading.

&$&@$$@@$&@

We woke up the next day and learned that the Sanctum troops sealed the town. That meant that we wouldn't be able to get home. We were forced out of our condo. I remembered to take my Chakram with me. We were to go on a Purge train at Bodhum station. We didn't know where we would be going.

Nora begged at the PSICOM soldiers to let Hope and I to go home. They didn't listen. I was a bit scared. We were about to go on the train when I heard my mother being forced back. "Mom?" I said. Next thing I knew, she was executed in front of everyone. It was a warning to everyone to listen and to go on the train.

I couldn't believe that they shot my mother. Nora hugged me and walked me to a seat in the train. I sat between them. I was shaking from the shock. "I'm sorry," Nora said. I couldn't even respond to her. I felt Hope rubbing my back. It helped a bit.

We were to wear these weird looking robes. It kept our hands tied like a straight jacket mixed with handcuffs. We were rescued by some group of people. There were gunfights going on. The three of us stayed close together. Hope told me that we were at the Hanging Edge.

The rescuers were going to protect us as they would be fighting off the troops. We were all sitting on the ground. I sat next to Hope while Nora was in front of me. A big guy with blonde hair sticking out of his hat walked towards us. "You all okay?" he asked. We all looked up to him. A blond boy came to us and dropped some weapons.

The big guy told us that none was moving to Pulse today. He must have meant the world below. He and his friends were going to clear us a path out of here. Some wanted to fight with him. "Okay then. Volunteers front and center," the big guy said.

People started to stand up and received their weapon from the boy. Nora stood up from the ground. We looked up at her. {Was she really going to fight?} "Mom?" Hope asked. She turned to us. "Don't worry," she said to us. She started to walk away. "Huh?" Hope said. "Is she really going to..." I started to say.

Nora took the gun off the floor and walked towards the big guy. {She is going to fight.} I could have walked over to them, but I didn't want to worry Nora or Hope. The big guy came to us and told us to lay low. They all began to leave. Nora turned to us. She gave us a nod and ran off with the group. {Please let her be safe.}

I looked at Hope. He was in a bit of shock. I put a hand on his shoulder. He turned to me. "She has her reasons. She is going to be fine," I told him. We watched the group from afar. There was an explosion and it looked like Nora got hurt. Then the bridge began break off and people started to slide off to their deaths.

We saw the guy and Nora hanging onto a piece of metal. Then we saw her fall. Hope and I were in shock. He was breathing fast. A girl was behind us. I remembered her from the train. She her hands on his shoulder.

She pulled our hands and told us that we had to go. Hope was barely moving. The girl slapped him on the face. She told him that we had to move. "R..r..right," he said in realization and we quickly moved away.

Hope removed his robe and looked at what was going on. I removed my robe. Luckily, I was wearing comfortable clothes. I had a violet shirt with a maroon vest. I wore royal purple shorts that reached my mid thigh. I had white, purple, and gold lace boots. I had my black hair up in a french twist with a gold comb holding it together.

I wore my mothers necklace around my neck. I kept my chakram strapped to my waist covered in a sleeve. I wore black leaver gloves to keep myself from getting hurt form the blade of the chakram when I throw it and catch it.

I saw Hope turned to a mother and child. I bet that he was thinking about his mother. We heard a set of robes fall to the ground. Hope and I turned to the girl. She looked very different. She had two pink cone hair. She looked like a native.

She turned to us and gave us a smile. She turned and took the gun into her hands. She gave it to Hope. "Here," she said and Hope took the gun. Then she held him into her arms. "Its too much. Isn't it," she said and pulled away. "Face it later," she said.

Hope couldn't say a word. He just stared at her. She did looked different after all. "Chow," she said and ran off. "Hey! Wait," he said and ran after her. He dropped the gun onto the floor. "Hope!" I yelled out and followed him. {What is he thinking?}