Epilogue

Disclaimer: Everything besides Bella and her family belong to Square Enix.

$$:::$&;;

It had been a month since our fight was over. I was living with Hope and his father. His father was working as a leader to a research facility of some sort. We moved to an area that was considered safe. We had our own rooms. Hope helped me study.

I was in my room writing everything that had happen to us. I wanted to make sure that I didn't forget. I remembered the wish that I made during the fireworks. I guess in a way, i was having a great life in this world. I finished writing in a book and closed it.

I heard the door open. I turned to see Hope there. "What are you doing?" he said with a smile. "I'm done writing everything that had happen to us. I wanted to make sure that I didn't forget. Also...," I said and paused near the end. "What is it?" he said.

I sighed. "I was thinking of shifting to Divinia. My godparents would want to know what happen. Also, I want to make things right for my mother's sake," I said to him. Hope thought about it. "You will be back right," he said to me. I nodded my head. "I will. I just....I may not be able to return quickly. I may have to stay there for a few years to probably face my other self. My royal self," I said to him.

Hope took my hand into his hand. "What ever happens, I will be waiting," he said. I nodded my head. "You have permission to tell your father about me. Just make him promise to not tell anyone," I said. He gave me a nod.

I got up from my seat and walked to the bed to lie down. "How does shifting work?" he asked. "I have to let myself go. Feel myself sink into abyss of nothing," I said. I closed my eyes. I felt him squeeze my hand.

{"It is time to set things right}

----------------

Wow It's done. There will be a sequel of course to see what happens to her back in the other world. It should be up soon.

I have a new story.

To Live or To Die From Cancer (The Will To Live Series)

Check it out and comment if you want me to continue the story.