💜Lil Kit💜

♧Edited♧

Yn's POV

After the kiss I was too embarrassed to face him anymore so I ran to the bathroom..I took a long warm bath but then the shit started..

I forgot to bring my dress..🙂🤦‍♀️

How much more careless will I be??..but I can't help that situation...I'll have to..yeah we can do this..I ain't going out like this..mumma..I'll call Jungkook yeah..

We can do this..Fighting..I slightly unlocked the door to peek outside..where is jungkook??..he isn't here??..

I went outside and slowly checked..then I was going to the closet but just then I was pinned to the bathroom door by non other than Jungkook..

What now??????....hellllppppp...

Jungkook's POV

I saw how embarrassed she was when she ran to the washroom..she's so cutie..my cute princess..so cute and innocent...

Soon I realized that this girl must have forgotten to take her clothes..I think I should give her some clothes I'm her husband afterall...but wait since in here husband..I can do anything right??..

I smirked at my thoughts and planned what I'll do..come baby come..you'll meet Jk Daddy now..

I waited for an hour..is she bathing or cleaning the whole bathroom??...she's making me impatient now..she's just like Me tho..haha..but I'll punish you now baby..you need to face the consequences...

Finally I heard the bathroom door unlocking...I quickly hid beside the bed and waited for her..I saw her peeking inside...so cute..but then I saw her in towel..I got instant flashbacks but this time it's different...

I went to her and pinned her to the wall...

Yn's POV

I was shocked and couldn't move a single muscle...I just froze in my place..I saw his face and inch away from mine..he was sooo close..I could feel his breath on my lips..he then went near my ear and spoke..

Jungkook:You're looking so hot babygirl..

He said in a deep husky voice..I swear I felt goosebumps by his voice..he then licked my earlobe and bit it..I have read this so many times in ffs but I didn't knew it felt this good..I felt butterflies in my tummy..