❤️Officialy His Wife❤️

I'm sorry for being late one last time please read the whole chapter..

Listen to the song for better experience..

Read and enjoy, do vote comment and share the story.

Author Potato

"How could you do this?"

He looked at her with a confused gaze not understanding the reason for her accusing glare. She said,

"Di divorce? Really?"

Then it clicked him. He looked at her with wide eyes and replied in a heartbeat,

"Ani ani ani ani"

She looked at him perplexed at the situation until he finally revealed,

"Its proper marraige certificate of US"

"But how?"

She was perplexed, isn't she just turned seventeen and legal age was supposed to be eighteen. It felt like he read her mind and said,

"I changed your birth date for now..it will be changed again when you become 18 so don't worry.."

Her eyes filled with tears but these were happy tears. She couldn't express in any words or action how happy she was, how much relieved she felt. Without a second thought of the world existing before her she connected her lips to his. He too moved his lips fervently with a deep passion and held her closer until they heard a loud noise of some metal falling.

That broke their sweet reverie and as soon as Yn saw what happened, her eyes widened and she pushed jungkook away. He fell on his Butts and groaned but his accusing face turned red with embarrassment. There stood at the door, Yn's mother and a thali (a plate) which was full of food and had fallen on the floor. Yn was about to approach her mother but she ran before that. It was kind of sin for her to see her daughter in such intimate positions and it made her embarrassed too.

Yn collected the food from the floor and cleaned the place silently with jungkook both stayed without saying a word. Yn was feeling embarrassed as well as scared of her mother's reaction but she didn't had the guts to face her own mother. They both got out with their eyes down when they heard Yn's mom talking to her dad laughing and telling their tale.

"Ohh, meri beti jo ab badi ho gayi hai aa gayi haa.. woh bhi apne pati ke sath.."

(Ohh my daughter who had become an adult is here.. with her dear husband)

They laughed but Yns face got heated up on hearing their taunt. Jungkook's ears looked so red as if they gonna bleed. He ran away before Yn and went to find Tae when Yns mom taunted again,

"Ahh damad ji toh nayi naveli dulhan ki Tarah bhag gaye"

(Ahh son in law ran away like a new bride)

Yn screamed in her mind,

"Jeon jungkook you fool..i will kill you"

An year later,

The official couple got married again on their anniversary but with Indian traditions. Yns face was reveal to the armies, some were happy for them while some cried. Many toxic armies who got jealous tried to spread hate on Yn but Jungkook handled it himself. He could not let them defame his wife. Today was their wedding night..