💜Hello Wifey💜

Hehe I had updated last night but it wasn't opening as I saw. So I uploaded again adding few more paragraphs. Enjoy babes.

Ek vote ki keemat tum kya jano reader Babu
Ek writer ke sir ka Taj hota h uske audience ka pyaar
Har writer ka khwab hota h ek pyara sa comment

Mujhe bhi de do yaar 🥺

Yn's perspective

Papaji: Beta tum yaha kaise aayi?

(Baby how are you here?)

His question caught me off-guard. Hell I forgot this all, what will I tell them? They don't even know about me marriage.

Ya Allah mei bacchi hu na thoda rehem Kar lo mujhpe. Bhai Teri bholi behen ko bacha-

(Ohh Allah I'm your child right please have some mercy. Brother I'm your innocent sister please save-)

I got out of my thoughts by my mumma's voice.

Mumma: Bas kariye ji pehle tu naha le babu mei kuch Bana deti hu khane ka ha

(Stop it dear (husband) and you baby go and take a bath I'll prepare something for you hmm)

(Author was confused with ji and thought the whole dictionary words synonymous to husband😂)

Thank you Allah bhai mumma whole world.

I soon took a bath and went to the puja room. I don't know why I went there but I did that too secretly so no one saw me. I faced God and instantly tears pricked my eyes. I want to cry so loudly all of a sudden all the fun everything feels so out of the place. I'm such a bitch I lied to my own family.

No I didn't lie I just I kept a secret. I dunno how they will react to it, they will be furious. What if they don't accept me? What if they hate me? For me the worst thing in the world is being abandoned by my loved ones. Jungkook already made my worst nightmare turn to reality but if my family did the same i won't survive.

No they are my family they won't abandon me but what about them? The will feel so betrayed. My dad he will have to keep his eyes down in society. NO!!! Whatever I say or he says but society is fucking important we are middle class people not rich bitches. Fuck you jeon jungkook,

You ruined me.

It was all my fault to belive you. They were right when they said rich people change girls like clothes. You were not satisfied from me is that why you did that? Why just why couldn't you wait? Or was I that bad?

Obviously jieun is so good that I'm nothing infront of her.

Fuck reality sucks. I should have known he's an idol, millions of girls die at his feet and me? I'm just another average girl from a middle class house who had big dreams. God he must be Fucking that girl, wait how long did he cheated? Shit i need to leave.

I ran out from the room and putting a smile on my face went to mumma. She made my favorite breakfast

Alu ke Parathe!!

(Flatbread filled with mashed potatoes. I don't have better explanation, Tata. )

Okay Life isn't that bad, it has good afterall. I ate it with pickles and we talked a lot. My sisters were the most curious ones, oh they too are armys and idolize bts and South Korea is their dream place. I want to take them there some time.