💜My Aein💜

I couldn't update because of two reasons, I'm busy visiting college and teachers and I got an injury in my hand. It was really difficult to write for sometime. It's better now though so I thought of updating for you all.

Ek vote ki keemat tum kya jano reader Babu
Ek writer ke sir ka Taj hota h uske audience ka pyaar
Har writer ka khwab hota h ek pyara sa comment

Mujhe bhi de do yaar 🥺

60TH CHAPTERRR OF THIS BOOK WOOHOO

Author Potato

His whole world felt crumbling right in front of his eyes. She really felt so much repulsive to his presence that she decided to leave. Did she hated him really so much. His head was pounding so hard with pain, felt like he betrayed her. He broke her trust. Yoongi forwarded at a tablet to him.

Reluctantly took the tablet and gobbled with a glass of water. Then he made a call to his manager and ask him to prepare his private jet. All the members look that him shocked at his decision.

Rm: You have the sir for Calvin Klein this week Jungkook, and also your new album will be in market soon. We can't take risks.

Jungkook: I can't wait for a week hyung. Next week is her birthday.

Jin: Jungkook we need to do it please.

Jungkook: We can shoot it in India, I'll sign the contract with that Indian model.

Jin: Who?

Rm:Desa Putani

Jungkook: Yeah what ever. I'm going to meet her that's it.

Suga:Fine, but you need to wait for three days at least for the recording then you can take taehyung with you he's free at the moment and both of you take care we'll be there soon.

Jungkook nodded at his word and agreed. He turned is head towards the older male who was grinning widely. He furrowed his brows in confusion when taehyung replied quick.

Taehyung:Indian girls are really sexy you know i might have a good time in bed after long time.

Jungkook looked at him with a weird expression. Taehyung defended himself quickly by saying,

Taehyung: What? Didn't you marry an Indian huh.. isn't she sexy?

Jungkook could not answer much but blush like a new bride after wedding night remembering her. He soon felt as if her absence was suffocating him. He closed his eyes as he saw her images of laughing smiling and teasing him. He saw how her face scrunched when she was angry. Every thing played like a broken record right infront of his eyes.

He thought,

Just a few days my aein.

(sweetheart in Korean)

The next day went too fast but for jungkook everything looked terrible. He would work whole days and overwork at nights but there wasn't a single moment which won't remind him of her. He felt lonely in crowds, he decided to do a live in a hope she would see even though it was over 1 am.

Meanwhile

A day before when Yn left

In India

Yn's perspective

It took a few hours to reach back to kolkata. I felt broken as if someone had strangled me and won't stop. The whole incident was playing in my mind like a broken record. Everything seemed so fizzy. Why? Just why?