🖤Aarzoo:A Tale of Twisted Desires🖤

A Desi x Mafia series...

She moaned as she felt his delirious fingers inside her. She was sleeping but her body was still reacting to his every touch. His rough digit glided in her slick smoothly and soon he added one more to it. She whimpered at the sudden intrusion but was still in her deep sleep.He decided to fasten up and finally attached his mouth to her lower lips suckling on it,his tongue working skillfully on her folds and now she felt herself awake.

She felt a weird tingling in her abdomen and squired under his touch in her most forbidden part. She felt bound to hold his hairs as she unconsciously ground herself on his face giving him a deeper access.He kept working with his tongue and soon she felt a knot forming in her abdomen as she reached her high moaning loudly this time as she released herself while he sucked her sweet juices.

He cleaned her completely suckling every ounce of her sweetness not letting a drop to be wasted. He finally moved up and fixed his eyes on her form still shaking from her first orgasm.Her smile which adorned her face due to the earlier pleasure suddenly twisted in horror on seeing the man hovering her frame.She cried out a terrifying scream,

"HOW DARE YOU?! WHERE'S MY HUSBAND?! "

He smiled sickly sweet looking at her terrified and confused form and said,

"I told you my little one, you are just mine"

She cried, tears escaping her eyes continuously as she thought how the man before her destroyed her wedding night while her husband left her alone disgusted by his own wife.

Rutvi fell for the wrong person, the Yvis Aculair, the most forbidden person who already belonged to someone. A person whose soul could commit the worst sin for his love, his Jaan. What will happen when her innocent love faces the obsession of the most merciless devil, Audric Gauthier. A man whom the world fears. It's not a sin to fall in love with a devil but when a devil falls for an innocent soul, the whole world faces the ultimate ruination.

A tale of twisted desires.

The book was originally known as Ishq which was deleted.

This is the new re-written version.