After

FIONNAS POV
I was resting in Marshall's arms. I could see how angry he was. He was holding on to me tightly. His heart was beating fast. I wanted to tell him that he should calm down everything is alright but i know that wouldn't make anything better. He kicks open a window that was near by and jumped out of it and flew out the kingdom. Thinking about what just happened is surprising and frightening Gumball was able to pin me down ME the hero of ooo he cant even lift one sack of flour. It just doesn't make sense and his eyes were completely different then they usually were. His eyes are a pink purplish blueish color but they looked green and blacked it seemed like he was possessed.
"Are you ok?" Marshall asks.
"Yeah im fine but that didnt seem like Gumball at all" i say.
"Yeah i cant believe you got pinned down, you must be really off your game, im the only who can do that" ~Marshall
"Shut up! No one is able to pin me down im so confused on he did it his strength was overwhelming i was using my all my strength to push him off but it was so easy for him to just hold both my arms down and WITH ONE ARM!!"~fionna
"Well i dont care what it was he hurt my bunny im never gonna forgive him for that" ~Marshall.
"Its still confusing"~fionna
We soon arrived at the tree house and he put me down gently. My shirt had rips on it from when Gumball was pulling it off. Thinking about it freaks me out. Our relationship will never be the same. I go inside the tree house being followed by Marshall.
"You should go take a shower or something change out those clothes and get all of gumballs germs off" Marshall says
"Ok" i reply
As i began walking into my room Marshall grabbed my hand and pulled into a warm hug.
"Im sorry you had to go through that i should have never left you alone"~Marshall
"Its not your fault" i say.
He holds me for a couple of more seconds and i then go to take a shower.