what happened

Gumball POV

"Oh crap what have I done... what's going on... fionna must hate me... I...I can't even remember what I did"

Peppermint maid:"your highness what is it exactly that you did I would like to be a help in anyway"

PG: "that's the thing all I remember is entering the library...then...it just all ...went blank"

PM:"was it possibly possession? I know that the magnetosphere is going out of whack more then usual even death herself is getting worried recently people that had never actually died were entering the afterlife there has been tons of chaos in the wizard kingdom also"

PG:"how come I'm just now being notified about this? And possession doesn't seem truly possible we have the gumball guardians they protect from any source of evil so if there was any presence of evil the guardian's should have taken care of it before it would do any harm"

PM:"it is now getting out of hand I mean the magnetosphere is already pure chaos but it seems like the demons are escaping the candy kingdom might start being affected by all of this so if we take action we need to take it now"

PM:"yes I agree... but ...fionna... I hurt her I lost her trust...peppermint maid please arrange a meeting with fionna so I may apologise and explain all that I know and when your done with that talk to Ms. Abadeer and figure out what is going on then talk to lady death about it too"

*gumball grabs his pink and light purple backpack and packed it with things that he might need*

"Also arrange a meeting with all the kingdom's in the land of ooo something just doesn't feel right"

PM:" yes your majesty"