Backround info

Nishinoya Yuu 17

Nishinoya is the the oldest of three siblings in the royal family. Being the oldest he lives with the constant pressure of marrying off to a princess of another land to forge family trusts and allies.

Nishinoya is more of an outgoing person, always full of energy and love. He gets along well with his two brothers. Noya tends to get in trouble every now and then. He often sneaks out to the city without his guard to get some space and fresh air.

pansexual
_________
Tanaka Ryunosuke 17

The middle brother of the royal family. Tanaka can be very chaotic and loves to hang out with his older and younger brothers. Tanakas not super good at keeping secrets and whenever he tries to cover up for a mistake or lie he messes up. He has a kind heart and soft nature.

Straight
________
Hinata Shoyou 16

The youngest of the royal family. Often disregarded due to the fact he won't be making an impact on the family or have a chance to take the throne. Hinata, like his brothers, is very energetic. He's always jumping around and messing around, pulling pranks, and sneaking out to the palace garden at night to visit his special someone.

Gay
______

Asahi Azumane 18

Nishinoyas personal guard. He has sworn to protect the oldest brother of the royals with his life. He often has trouble with Noya because of Noya being so energetic and not listening the the rules. More recently he's been ordered not to leave the prince's side at all times so he won't be able to sneak out anymore.

Asahi is a kind soft man despite his looks. He's easily worn out by the prince but has the strength and will to protect him none the less because of how much he cares for him.

Gay
______

Kageyama Tobio 16

Kageyama is usually on the down-low with the royal family. He's a chef in the kitchen and cooks the meals for the royals. One day him and Hinata crossed paths and became a lot closer than ever thought to become. Kageyama disregards formalities when it comes to Hinata, often making fun of him and plain on calling him by his name without a care in the world.

Bisexual
_________

Kiyoko Shimizu 18

A princess that has close relations with Noya, Tanaka, and Hinata. She's a little quiet but not afraid to be bold when necessary. She has a heart of gold and gets along well with animals. She is in an arranged marriage with Tanaka but the both love each other so she's happy.

Straight