Chapter Four

Noyas pov

-One month later-

"Aaaasssaaaahhhhiiiiiiii~" I called out his name in sadness

"N-Noya, what's wrong?" He immediately came to me as I was slouched in the back corner of my room.

"My diary! I can't find it!" I sobbed into my knees.

"Oh- oh my god! I'll help look for it! Do you have any idea of where it is?" Asahi was a little shocked but then stayed calm.

"I had it locked in the left bottom drawer of my desk... my key is missing too... Shit!!! What if Mom or Dad found it! Even worse, what if Tanaka and Hinata found it?!?!!?!" I start panicking.

Asahi came over to me and sat down in front of me. He scooted closer, practically on top of me. Now I'm panicking even more! His face is so close! I want to kiss him. He then pulled me into a comforting hug and rubbed my back. "It's ok, Noya. We'll find it soon. I'll do everything possible." I nod sadly, trying to cheer myself up "now let's see your pretty smile, it suits you more." He patted my head and stood up again. He reached his hand down to me to help me up. I accepted his hand and he pulled me up with ease.

He wiped the tears from my eyes. I blushed hard but it wasn't noticeable because my cheeks were already red from crying. We then left my room and started the search. "Thank you..." I say quietly to Asahi next to me. I look up at him, he's so pretty. His hair looks so soft.

We walked around and ran into Hinata. "Hey, did you happen to see a diary laying around?" Asahi asked

"Is it Orange and black with the number four on it?" Hinata asked

"Yeah!!! That's exactly it!" I shout excited, knowing he might know where it is.

"I saw Dad holding it just a few minutes ago. He was taking it to his room." He informed. I panic. Crap. He's going to read it. He's going to know EVERYTHING. I break into a sprint over to my Mom and Dads room, leaving Asahi back and shocked. He then quickly ran to my side, I'm sure he can run a lot faster than me.

"Noya, slow down." Asahi told me calmly. while I was already out of breath from running he looked perfectly fine.

"Hey! You can't run in the halls!" My mom shouted at me as I ran past the bottom floors living room up to the stairs. I nearly collapsed from fatigue. Luckily, Asahi caught me in his arms. He then picked me up and walked me over to where my Dad was. Once we were close enough he set me down at the door.

I knock on the door "Dad? Can I please come in?" I ask. Asahi then stood right next to the door, looking opposite of the wall in an attention stance. He looked nervous. I figured he's never been in that room so he decided to stand guard.

"Come in, I feel like we have something IMPORTANT to talk about." Said sternly. Crap, he must have read it now. Im ready to die. I gulp and walk in. I shut the door behind me and he patted the bed for me to sit next to him. I do so and he starts talking. "Im sorry, I knew it was wrong to read this but I was starting to feel like you were hiding something. Would you like to say it before I tell you what I read?"

I freeze, I was as stiff as a stone statue. My moth glued shut as it went dry. I can't say it.words won't form. I shake my head as a no and looked down at my feet which were swinging back and forth. "You know, I'm not mad at all. I totally accept it and I still love you, even if you're gay. I just wish you had told me about it."

"Sorry Dad, I was just scared. I didn't know how you'd react." I stutter out somehow

"I'm just shocked. I defiantly wasn't expecting that, especially to the person you have feelings towards" he said. I gulp. I really hope he doesn't do anything to Asahi.