Where's Your Christmas Spirit?

Prompt: William is your brother and you feel sad that he isn't spending Christmas with you, so Damien cheers you up!

Mark and Celine were out shopping sense Christmas is in a week, sadly William was busy at work. That meant me and Damien are at the mansion alone (pretend Benjamin and Chef don't exist) I wasn't really feeling the Christmas mood lately though.

~~~

I was eating lunch when Damien comes in the living room playing his favorite Christmas song, "Let It Snow" on his phone while singing the lyrics.

"Oh the weather outside is frightful
But the fire is so delightful
And since we've no place to go
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow~"

He knew I was a little sad, so I assumed that this was his attempt to cheer me up. I found it annoying, but it still made me smile a little.

"Man, it doesn't show signs of stopping
And I've brought me some corn for popping
The lights are turned way down low
Let it snow, let it snow~"

Damien leaned towards me with a mischievous smirk, he knew it was working. The bigger my smile was, the closer he got.

"When we finally kiss goodnight
How I'll hate going out in the storm
But if you'll really hold me tight
All the way home I'll be warm"

I chuckle at his so called dance moves as I get up and throw my trash away. Before I can sit back down he grabs my hand making me dance. His plan definitely worked, I was a lot happier.

"And the fire is slowly dying
And, my dear, we're still goodbying

But as long as you love me so
Let it snow, let it snow and snow"

We dance together for a little bit and Damien slowly gets closer. I didn't notice it at first, but so did I. Before I realize it, our faces are basically inches apart.

~🎶~

The song is still playing, but Damien stops singing. I wrap my arms around his waist. I don't know why...but it just felt right. Somehow our faces got even closer, till finally our lips touched. It was a short yet passionate.

"When we finally kiss goodnight
How I'll hate going out in the storm
But if you really grab me tight
All the way home I'll be warm"

Damien lifts his hand to my face cupping it as we kiss. This time a littler rougher and longer. The deeper our kiss is the more I don't want to stop.

"Oh the fire is slowly dying
And, my dear, we're still goodbying
But as long as you love me so
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow~"

The song ends and our foreheads rested against each other as we enjoy this moment. It may of been short, but it felt like forever.

 We hear the front door open and someone walks in, "Looks like someone's in the Christmas mood~"

A/n: Does anyone actually listen to the music while reading fanfics when the author tells them to? ...Cause I don't.