Chapter 1

I remember when I was so young and little, I fell in love with a young boy. He was called The Holy Roman Empire. We used to talk and sit in the fields and hold hands. But one day... He disappeared...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Italy! Get off your lazy arse and train! I'm starting to lose my patience with you!"
"S-sorry Germany!!! I got distracted!!"
"I can see that..." He said tiredly. "Come! Let's get back to our training!"

We trained for HOURS. It felt like forever! Trying to become a stronger country is harder than it seems!
"Germany! Hey Germany~!"

"What is it?!" He said angrily.
"Why doesn't Japan ever train with us?"
"Because he's strong enough already!"
"Then why are you training, Germany? You are REALLY strong!" I said smiling cheerfully.

"Because I know if I leave you to train by yourself you'll just gaze into the clouds and day dream about pasta. Also it's good to keep fit and ready! You never know when you will get stranded on a random island."

"Ya. How many times has that happened?" I asked.
"Seven times... In the past year."
"Ve~! We're here! Finally! It felt like we were jogging forever!"
"Ja. Come. It's almost time for another world meeting. Go home and get ready. I will be back at our place a bit later to pick you up at around 4:30 ok?"
"Okie-Dokie!"

He drove me back to our house.
"See you later Germany!"
"Ja. See you later."

(Hope you guiz like it so far!!!!!!!
(^ω^)tell me about it in the comments! Next chapter coming soon! Also, sorry it's so short! Next one will be longer I promise!)