Chapter 3

It was late and Germany told me to go to bed. I gave him a goodnight hug like always and walked to my room.

Laying down on my bed was boring. I wasn't tired at all!
I put on some socks because wearing socks makes your walking quieter.

I tip-toed over to Germany's room and peeked inside. He wasn't asleep yet. He was reading actually and he almost saw me so I quickly walked back to my room. He sure is quiet. I'll check in another few minutes to see if he's asleep.

•••••(5 minutes later)•••••
I tip-toed back over to Germany's room. He was asleep this time. He looked so adorable when he slept. So silent and peaceful and wasn't mad at me for anything!

I slowly paced over to his bed and watched him sleep for a minute or so.
"Mm?"

I was a bit surprised. Germany does groan in his sleep but it wasn't often. His arm suddenly reached over to me and grabbed me, pulling me next to him as he cuddled me.

What?!

This has never happened out of all the times I've snuck into his room! But for some reason, even though I was slightly panicking, I didn't try to get away.

The truth was his body heat was so warm as he hugged me. If was so comforting! I didn't want to leave and I don't think I will. He squeezed me a little firmer as if it was reassuring.

I wonder if he's having a bad dream?
If he was I wish I could help him... I hugged back a little. It felt nice laying here with Germany.

Why do I like this?! I'm sleeping with a man! This is strange yet I enjoy it! I-I'm not gay! I love women!
...
Maybe I... Am gay?
I don't know though... I try to sleep with him almost every night... My bed almost has no meaning! I wonder how Germany feels?