Chapter 2

"Alright everyone shut up! It's time to actually discuss what's going on in our world at the moment and try to resolve our problems. If you wish to speak, raise your hand. Germany formed that rule a long while ago!" England explained.

I looked towards Germany to see if he was proud. He had his normal face on. If someone mentioned me in a positive way I would be really happy!

I was bored so I raised my hand.

"Italy. What's your problem?"
"Well-a. Um. There's-a this... This-a war, and um.... It's... Bad?"
"..."
"Which war are you talking about? There are quite a few in case you haven't noticed."

"Oh Ya! It's-a the one in-a Europe!"
"..." England sighed. "There are three wars in Europe right now. A war between France and I, a war between Germany and Belarus and a war between Poland and Sweden. Which one are you talking about?"

I was flustered and hearing Germany's name made me think of Germany and Germany is important to me so I would want to help him in his wars.

"Th-the one-a between Germany and Belarus"
"I see. This war sounds interesting! What caused it? Germany, I'll ask you first."

"Vell, I vas meeting Russia, to make a truce for our hate during zhe past years and Belarus was spying on him and she attempted to stab me so I fought back!"
"Hmph! I see." Replied England.

•••••••••
After the meeting Germany and I went straight home.
"Germanyyyy~! I'm hungry! What's for dinner?"
"We've been having different sorts of pasta for the last week and I decided it's my turn to choose dinner! We are having potatoes and wurst."

I frowned but he is a really good cook, so I didn't mind that much.
"Wow! You make really good food! I'm so lucky to share a house with such a good cook!"
He froze for a second and began to move again.

"Thank you Italia."
"It's true! You are one of my favourite cooks! You even make really good pasta!"
"That is very kind of you to say."

I kept smiling as I ate. I'm pretty sure I saw him smile a little too. It makes me feel nice when he smiles. It makes me so happy.