Sigh (One Shot)

hey guys i'm BACK AGAIN because i saw all your comments and i felt bad... so im going to give you guys a ONE SHOT to just... end this MESS LOL
(man i havent watched hetalia in so long whatever hope u enjoy)

"Feli, I'm home." Ludwig grumbled as he opened the front door. Feliciano skipped on over to where his boyfriend was.

"Ah~ it's been forever! I'm so glad you're home." the Italian smiled up at the German. Ludwig sighed and brushed his hair back with his hand.
"Nein... It really hasn't been. I've been out for 8 hours of work, that's it." he patted the shorter male on the head.
"But it felt like foreeeever to me!" Feliciano whined.
"Maybe get a job then." Ludwig shrugged. Feliciano completely ignored what his boyfriend just said.

"Come cuddle with me~" he tugged on his muscular man's arm. Of course, with all that muscle he was strong enough not to move.
"Not right now. Cuddles are for people who aren't hungry, and right now I am hungry." the blonde took off his jacket, revealing his black tank top and muscular shoulders, chest and arms. Feliciano nearly fainted. "I'm going to cook myself something, you can just wait for me in our room if you want."
"I wanna eat too!" the brunette pouted. Ludwig glared at his boyfriend and let out a friendly sigh.
'Don't worry, you'll get some."

After they ate, Feliciano dragged Ludwig to their bedroom.
"Now lets cuddle~"
"Fine, fine."
The two men lay in their king sized bed and snuggled up close.
"I'm getting sleepy now." Ludwig said. "We aren't really doing anything."
"I know how to keep you awake!" Feliciano smirked and grabbed the rim of Ludwig's tank top, pulling it off for him.

"Wait- Feli- No-" the german interrupted himself with his own laughter. Feliciano had begun to kiss Ludwig all over his chest, but he made raspberries so it tickled him.
"Seriously- Pfffhahaha!" he began to squirm. "Feli, s-stop!!" he kept giggling like a dork. The Italian finally looked up at him, sticking his tongue out.
"You said you were tired so I am helping you!" Feliciano smiled dorkily. Ludwig chuckled and nodded his head in agreement.
"Well it worked, I'm wide awake now, thanks to you." he cupped the Italian's face snd brought it to his, their lips interlocking. After a few seconds he separated. "I love you, Feli. You love me too, right?" he asked, all Feliciano did was nod.
"I love you too, Luddy~!"

ok maybe Feli did more than that ;) but i'll leave that up to you.

its 2:40am i am HELLA TIRED

if you want better, improved writing from me im on @jiminschest now, but i only write about BTS. So far it's just a Suga x Reader and my style works best with x readers so hey. anyway yeah, gooodbye now, i might come back someday, who knows lol