Chapter 15

A/N: HOLY SMOKES ALMOST 400 VIEWS?!?!??! Wow you guys are awesome! I guess you really do like this story! Ha! Well i'm glad!
Here's another chapter for you guys!

"Oi! I have a great idea! Let's play truth or dare!" said Prussia.
"But i'm the only girl here!" said Hungary.
"I count you as a boy." said Prussia snickering.
"Rude!" she smacked his face.
"OW!" he shouted. "Anyway! Who else want's to play? Let's have a vote! Raise your hand if you want to play!"

Prussia, Spain, France and I all raised our hands, While Germany and Hungary sighed.
"Fine. We will play this stupid game. Who will go first?" asked Germany.
"I will of course since I am the awesomest!" said Prussia obnoxiously. He looked around the room and then stared at Germany. "West! Truth or Dare?" he asked his brother.
"Truth." said Germany in response. I wonder if he's gonna gget asked a 'who do you like?' question? Would he say me?

I scooted closer to Germany.
"Okay! Hm..." Prussia began to ponder on what question to ask. "Have you ever... Done the do with someone while drunk?!" he asked. Germany sighed.
"I haven't. I can handle myself pretty well while drunk." said Germany, irritated. I wonder if that's true? Probably. Germany wouldn't lie.
"Then it's your turn! Ask someone a question!" said Prussia. Germany rolled his eyes and turned to Hungary. I frowned. Why not me? Why don't you ask me? You have a sexy Italian right next to you who's dying to get asked those three words by you!

"Dare." said Hungary who was smirking like she had an evil plot. Was she going to try and make a move on him or something? I feel so angry! What is this feeling?
"Right. I dare you to kiss Prussia on the cheek." said Germany, a small smirk appearing on his face. At least it wasn't to kiss him on the cheek, or worse, the lips.

She looked angry but Prussia was smirking. She rolled her eyes and kissed his cheek. He chuckled and quickly blushed.
I sure wish Germany would kiss my cheek.

More and more dares and questions went about when it was France's turn, and he decided to ask me.
"Italy. Truth, or Dare?" he said smirking and lifting a brow.
"Dare!" I giggled.
"Alright then." he turned to Germany then back to me. "I dare you to hold Germany's hand for the rest of the game." he said. I blushed a deep red and turned to Germany. I was so not asking for his approval. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity! I quickly grabbed his hand and turned away.

The game eventually ended with Spain sitting on Prussia's lap, Germany's arm around me, Hungary holding Prussia's hand, looking miserable and France giving Germany a foot massage...

France and Spain decided to stay the night in the basement with Prussia, and Prussia offered to have Hungary stay with him, but she said no with the most disgusted face in the world. I'm pretty sure she lives with Austria, so it would be considered cheating, supposedly.

Oh well. I hope the bad touch trio don't bug Germany and I.
I wonder if I should sneak into Germany's bed again? Hm...

Good idea.

While Germany set up his bed so he could sleep perfectly or something, I planned how i'd sneak in tonight.