Chapter 16

A/N: Well this chapter took me fOREVER!! I've been busy sorry

I was very quietly giggling while I tip-toed into Germany's room.
Then I saw he was still awake and was looking right at me.
"What do you want?" He asked

Your body.

But I can't say that. What should I say?!

"I can't find my pasta box."
"And why do you need a pasta box?"
"It was the very first pasta box I ever received, given to me by my grandpa!" I lied. "Icantsleepwithoutit" I said quickly, trying to make it as believable as possible.
He sighed. "Fine. You may look around my room, though I'm not sure why it would be here..." Said Germany.

Yes!
I walked into his room and looked around for this non-existent pasta box, taking a couple of Germany's things.

Because he won't notice.

I looked over to Germany and he was still reading his book.
"Yeah, so I can't seem to find it. Oh well... I'll keep looking!" I said and walked out.

Phew. That was a close one. I kept standing beside the doorway, unseen.

GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY IS A REALLY REALLY NICE PLACE! EVEN THOUGH IM YOUR PRISONER YOU GIVE ME FOOD! AND IT DOESNT SUCK LIKE ENGLISH FOO-

I answered the phone and whispered. "Yes who is it?"
"It's your brother, stupid bastardo! Why are you still awake?" He asked.
"Did you call me to ask me that?"
"...no." He paused. "Anyway. Spain is being a jerk bastard so I need to rant to somebody!" He said.
"Breakup?"
"WE WERE NEVER TOGETHER STUPID!"
"PSSHHH whatever. So what happened big brother?"

He ranted about stupid spamano problems and I pretended to listen.

"Thanks for listening. I will be going to whoop his ass good night"
"Sí. Goodnight~!"

He hung up.

"So what was that all about?" Asked Germany from inside his room.
"Nothing. He uh. Just found my pasta box so I'll be going now!" I said and ran out of the house

"That was a terrible excuse." I said to myself.