Chapter 1

♥ "I don't mind if I only had one person. Even if the whole world hated me, I could keep living if that person needed me." – Sakuta Azusagawa (Bunny Girl Senpai) ♥

↫↫↫↫↫

Sakura was always watching Sasuke, always admiring him from up close and from a far. All Sakura ever wanted was to be accepted by Sasuke, she didn't want him to love her back because she hoped that would eventually happen, but she just wanted Sasuke to notice her. Sakura always did everything she could, but it was never enough even after Sasuke left the village again. 

Sakura knew it was time to move on... maybe with someone new or maybe she needed to love herself first. 

↫↫↫↫↫

Sakura's POV

Ah what a day! 

Working at the hospital has been so much fun, but so so so tiring. I'm glad I have Lady Tsunade and Shizune-san to assist me when I need it

I finally feel like I belong somewhere, like people actually need me and notice me now. It feels nice to know that I wanted. 

It's been pretty good so far, we're all going on missions with each other, Kakashi-sensei became the 6th Hokage with Naruto-kun following right behind him. 

I don't get to go on missions with the gang anymore since we're all Jonins, but when we're together it's almost like when we were barely genins. 

Everyone has been pairing off into cute couples too! 

We have Neji and Tenten (who are super cuteeee and serious)! I just knew there was no one for Neji except Tenten. 

We have Temari and Shikamaru (another cute but very unpredictable couple)... they got together after Shika and Ino broke up, so it's bit awkward sometimes.

There is Naruto and Hinata (cute and shy), I'm truly glad all of Hinata's effort wasn't all for not/ 

Lastly we have the rest of us who aren't dating  anyone yet which includes Ino, Sai, Shino. Rock Lee, Kiba, Choji, and myself. 

OH! I almost forgot about Suigetsu and Juugo are also single and a part of our group! 

I would add Karin butttt she's apparently dating Sasuke. 

Sometimes I wonder how he's doing... if he's happy... if he misses us.. if he misses me... Sasuke

Ino: HEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYY FOREHEAAAAAAAAAAAAAD! 

Sakura: Ino... PIPE DOWN... there are patients who don't enjoy all of your noise

Ino: Ooops gomen gomen.... anyways sooooo I heard Sai-san asked you on a date! Are you going to say yes? You two would make cute babies! This is such good new-

Sakura: Ino I thought you had a thing for Sai? Isn't this a bit awkward? 

Ino: (slight chuckle) Eh who cares about that stuff! Come on Saku-chan... you deserve this especially after Sa- after everything... PLUS SAI IS SO HOT AND A GOOD GUY! You two are basically soulmates. 

Sakura: Well... I did say yes so maybe things will be in my fav- 

It's not that I don't like Karin, I do like her but she's just SO ANNOYING AND ALWAYS RUBBING IT IN MY FACE THAT SASUKE REACHES OUT TO HER!