Chapter 7

♥ "If it's possible for one person to be hurt by another, then it's possible for that person to be healed by another." - Hatori  Sohma (Fruits Basket) ♥

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sasuke's POV 

I must be dreaming... 

Never in my life did I think I would be dating Sakura Haruno... 

I always saw Sakura as someone so high above me that she'd never look at me again. Her light was never damaged by the darkness... plus I almost killed her three times... 

I was so close to losing her to Sai, but I finally got her and I don't plan on letting her go. 

I was always in love with Sakura, she was the light in a my sea of darkness... I often thought about spending the rest of my life with her. Even after I left Sakura was the one who kept me sane, I love her so much it's all consuming. 

With us finally together, I can show her a whole new Sasuke... 

↫↫↫↫↫

*Sasuke to Itachi* 

Nii-san... 

Is this how you felt when you kissed, held and loved Izumi? 

I'm sorry that you never got to live the life you deserved with her. 

I wish you could've met Sakura, I'm sure you would love her. 

I'm sorry for showing you a pathetic Sasuke even after you told me that you'd love me always... I still showed an embarrassing face and acted like a child. 

Arigatou nii-san... Arigatou Itachi Uchiha... Daisuki de 

May you continue watching over me and continue watching my love for Sakura bloom. 

↫↫↫↫↫

Everyone seemed happy for us after we announced that we were dating... 

Shikamaru and Temari were the happiest, however I don't think it was because of Sakura and I, I'm pretty sure us dating gave them the motivation they needed to get back together. 

Ino and Sai also announced that they were dating. I wasn't surprised I heard her moaning last night, so I figured they'd date soon. Plus with them dating, I don't have to worry about him trying to win over Sakura again. 

Naruto was happy, a bit sad, but happy for us. I think he just needs some time on his own to realize and open up his eyes. 

For the first time in my life I felt happy, I felt like I belonged and it's all thanks to Sakura. 

Sakura: Anata, let's go take a walk by the waterfall... is that okay? 

S-She's never called me that before... my face is beet fucking red... I can't turn to face her... this is so embarrassing. 

Sakura: Anata? What's wrong? 

Sasuke: S-Sakura-chan that s-surprise attack caught me off guard. Never in my whole life did I think you'd call me "Anata"... but I like it so continue to call me that my future tsuma. 

Her face was redder than mines... she was so cute, I want to eat her right now. 

Sakura: *embarrassed* Sa-su-ke I think we need to go somewhere private.