Chapter 3

♥ "People with talent often have the wrong impression that things will go as they think." – Karma Akabane (Assassination Classroom) ♥ 

↫↫↫↫↫

Sasuke's POV

So she's with him now... I figured that would happen. If not with him then with Naruto or Kiba.

Sakura always drew attention wherever she went. 

Quicker than I expected, but what can I do about that. I don't care about her, I never did. Sakura will always be useless to me. 

↫↫↫↫↫

That confrontation was everything... I didn't know most of them were traitors to their partners except for Neji and Tenten. But that's probably because no one can understand Neji except Hinata and Naruto. 

I kinda miss this. 

No wonder they all threw Sakura in the middle, her kind heart was the only one who could bare it all alone. They're constantly using Sakura. 

Naruto still being in love with Sakura wasn't a shock to me, he's been in love with since he was kid. Ino and Shikamaru sleeping together wasn't a shock to me either, they were in love with each other for years... shit happens. 

But Hinata and Kiba that was something I never saw coming. I can't even picture them as a couple, Hinata has been waiting for the day Naruto gives her the time of day since forever. And since for as long as I could remember, Kiba had dibs on Sakura, but that went nowhere since she was in love with me. 

Sai caught me by surprise though... I didn't know he could sense me. That orphan nastard is really starting to piss me off. 

↫↫↫↫↫

Sakura Haruno was always a bright light in a sea of darkness. She was the happiest girl I have ever met and she was my comrade during my time with team 7. There wasn't a day where Sakura didn't make me laugh and happy because of that radiating energy. In a way she reminded me of the dobe too, but Sakura was also in love with me and I didn't have time for romance. My heart did beat for her more than any other girl, more than Ino or Karin combined. If I could fall in love with someone it would've been her, in a heart beat, no question Before I left to go find Itachi, I started developing a soft spot for her and I knew right then and there that if I stayed here any longer, her love for me would consume me. I didn't expect her to wait for me, she waited long enough for me, I wish I could've returned her feelings sometimes, but now my heart aligns with Karin Uzumaki or at least that's what I've told her to say even though I know she's in love with Suigetsu. I can't have everything. 

↫↫↫↫↫

Sasuke: Hey Karin open up! 

*soft moaning noises*

Is that? Ah I caught them in the middle of sex... they could at least be more subtle about their movements. SINCE THEY KNEW I WAS COMING TODAY!

Karin: S-SASUKE-KUNNNNNNNNNNN I missed you babe  

Sasuke: I- uh yeah me too, let's get inside 

Sometimes I really regret asking her to pretend to be my girlfriend. 

Karin: (pouting) Ne Sasuke-kun you need better responses than that, how are the people of Konaha going to believe that we're together, if you don't act the part. 

Sasuke: (annoyed) Karin put some clothes on will you? And if you acted like a modest girlfriend, no one would doubt us. 

Karin: *blushing* Y-yes well...