Chapter 6

♥ "No matter how hurt someone is, they're meant to overcome it and try to go forward." – Mirajane Strauss (Fairy Tail) ♥

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sakura's POV

Ah... WHY AM I LIKE THIS HUH? 

Ever since that day Sasuke is all I'm thinking out... I'm such a failure. I said I wasn't going to fall in love with him again and here I am constantly thinking about him. 

He felt a bit different when I held him in my arms that day... 

I need to get myself together, because if I don't I'm so screwed. 

I really don't know what to do... What should I do?

Inner Sakura: Let's just love him! We had a lot of fun loving him and maybe we can actually be happy for once. Without Sasuke-kun we're always miserable. 

Sakura: Shut up... we were always in pain and sad all the time because of Sasuke-kun...

Inner: I think it'll be okay if we fall in love with him again. I can feel that love is in the air for us. 

Sakura: You really think so? I won't get hurt again? He's so cold to me though... 

Inner: Even if we do... that's what comes with being in love. If you don't want to do that then at least try being his friend. 

Sakura: You're right.. I'll definitely try harder. 

Uchiha Sasuke just you wait... I'LL DEFINITELY MAKE YOU FALL IN LOVE WITH ME OR AT LEAST MAKE YOU BECOME MY FRIEND.

↫↫↫↫↫

It's been a week since my old friends treated me so horribly, but a lot has happened within that week. 

Ino and I became best friends again after we talked and when I mean talk I mean actually talk about everything and honestly it felt so nice. I truly missed Ino because now I have someone to talk about my Sasuke problems with besides myself... plus Sai and Ino have been hanging out more after he forgave her. I can totally see them making it. 

Naruto and I became brother and sister again, but I told him that if he wants to continue this way his feelings for me need to go. I know it won't happen right then and there, but I don't want Naruto getting hurt anymore than he already has. However, he has no intention talking to Hinata again like ever... 

Shikamaru and I became closer friends then before and he explained the true reason why he broke up with Ino and it was because he is truly in love with Temari. And that he slept with Ino because Temari told him she didn't love him yet. Shikamaru is a bit on the weird side, but I know Temari and I'm almost 100% sure she said that because he asked out of nowhere and she panicked. 

Sai and I are back to normal... we're closer and much happier then we ever were. It's sometimes a bit awkward when I jump on him or hug him, but I'm not doing it because of his feelings for me, but because I want things to be back to where things were before the whole Sakura VS Konoha 16. 

Temari and I have been bonding more... she still hasn't talked to Ino, but Ino said she was waiting for her moment to truly apologize. Tem also talks a lot about Shikamaru, saying how he's trying to win her heart, but if I'm being honest, Shikamaru never lost it to begin with. 

Karin and I ended up bonding a bit more and now we're friends. I actually think we're more alike than anything, but she's still a bitch sometimes. I've just grown to like that about her.