Chapter 21: Twist and Turns

A/N: Sorry everyone for the late upload. I have been busy these days so I couldn't really write much. I'll try to upload another soon if I can but no promises ;) Alright onto the story now!

———————————————————————————

Izuku took a fighting stance as he concentrated on Ahura.

Ahura began attacking by launching magicules missiles at Izuku, causing Izuku to dodge them. He then ran closer to her, closing the distance and was ready to use Hallow to slash.

Ahura created a barrier between her and Izuku, trying to stop Izuku in his tracks. However, Izuku just slices the barrier and took a swing at Ahura.

Ahura dodged the attack and tried to run away. However, she ran into Izuku's barrier, causing her to be cornered.

Being backed into a corner, Ahura began to get desperate and chant all the spells she knows. A stream of fire, water, lightning and many other elements shot towards Izuku, causing Izuku to get injured.

Izuku was getting bombarded by random attacks from Ahura and was trying desperately to not get further injured. The attacks didn't have a pattern and was just launched randomly.

Izuku used healing magic to heal the injured areas as he continued to dodge the attacks. It looked like a repeat of what Hitoshi went through.

Ahura suddenly stopped attacking and just stood still in the corner.

"I need to end this." She whispered to herself.

Izuku can sense that a big attack was coming and got into his stance.

"Ultimate move, elemental burst!" Ahura shouted.

Right as she finished speaking, a rainbow of elemental magic was shot from Ahura's palms. The blast combined all of the natural elements into one single concentrated bullet.

Izuku breathed as he traced the bullet.

"Total concentration. Wind form. Hurricane!" Izuku shouted as he started spinning Hallow. The wind generated pushed the bullet and caused it to change direction and missed Izuku. The bullet went on to destroy the barrier Izuku made with ease.

With that, Izuku quickly rushed a shocked Ahura and knocked her out.

Diablo carried the eliminated Ahura out of bounce as Izuku wiped some sweat off him.

"Time to check in on the others." Izuku said as he turned around.

To his shock, he only saw Katsuki alone fighting both Diona and Uhoia. Katsuki looked like he was at his limit, barely defending against them.

Izuku looked at the stance to see a eliminated Momo and Hitoshi unconscious. He then immediately rushed in to help Katsuki out.

Diona POV

Tsk this brat is not even that strong. Whatever, let's end this and deal with the last person.

"Glacier dance." I held out my palms and created multiple icicles. I shot them at angry boy, knowing that he won't be able to dodge any longer.

Just then, a beam of energy broke the icicles.

I looked to see green hair boy holding a katana shooting the beam.

"Tsk. Looks like Ahura didn't stall for long enough." I said to Uhoia.

"Yeah, unfortunate." She replied.

Well at least I can have more fun now.

Green hair ran towards angry boy and whispered something to him, most likely a plan. Angry boy smirked after hearing it as he looked like he had regained his battle spirit.