Legendary 18.2:

"And you're still alive because of me!" he said.

And with that I stop.

-_-

He also piss me off sometimes.

I sit properly on the branch.

"You really scared me, Shadow," I said.

"Stop calling 'Shadow'. It isn't my name. A --"

"A shadow like you doesn't have a name. Yes! I know that! I keep on repeating it every time we meet," I said.

"Because you keep on saying the name that isn't my name," he said.

"Oh really? But you always appear to me whenever I call you 'Shadow'?" I tease.

"Oh! C'mon! It's just because that's what you call me!" he reason out.

"Then Shadow is your name," I said.

"No! Ugh! Can we stop talking about my name? It's kinda pissing me off," he said. Massaging his right temple.

"Now, we are on the same boat," I said and cross my arms.

"And why are you piss off?" he asked.

"I hate attentions," I simply said.

"Why?" he asked.

"Attention pisses me off. Can't you understand? I hate it very much. I even want to curse it," I said.

"Tsk... You should be used to it. Soon enough you'll be a princess," he said.

"I am not a princess. How many times should I repeat to you?" I almost shout.

"Now, that made us really in the same boat," he tease.

"Tsk! It's also no use of talking to you! I need to go back. Lunch time's done," I stood up and measure the meters I will jump.

"Okay. Good bye, Princess," he tease.

"Good bye, Sha~~ dow~~," I tease him back. I saw him glare at me and roll his eyes.

I jumped from the branch and balance myself as I landed on the ground. Once I landed, I arrange my hair and eye glasses and started to walk inside the school again.

I guess all of you are curious again about Shadow. Well, after the day he surprised me and the Sti showed up right after he disappear, every week I came to that place. After 2 weeks, he showed himself when I said Shadow out loud but enough for us to hear only. And everything began to that.

He kept on saying I'm the princess, which I really don't believe. How come I'm a princess? If no one knows me. Well, yeah the know me but only as a nerd. Nothing more, nothing less. He is just the only one saying that to me. :3

Anyway, when I got in the office, Sti is looking for me. So I went to his office right away. And there I saw the three idiots having fun with Sti.

"Sir Sti, the students told me that you are calling me. What for, sir?" I asked with a proper manners like I was reallying talking to the principal.

"I told you, J --"

"Nerd,"

"Nerd. That you should call me Sti. We're friends," Sti said.

"I am no friend to an idiot," I whispered.

"What'd you say?"

"Oh nothing, I was just saying that I'm hungry. So, I'll be going if I have no use here already," I turn around and about to open the door when Red closed the door.

"I'm hungry! Open the door!" I ordered.

"No need for you to go to the canteen!" Thew cheerfull said.

"'Coz we will eat here at the office!"

"We?"

"Yes, we. We waited for you to return so we could eat together!"

0-0

"C'mon!"

-_-

*Walks out*

Now they are being childish.

==============================

HEY NERDSTERS! SHORT UD FOR TODAY!

THANK YOU FOR READING, FOR VOTING, AND FOR MORE NERDSTERS READING MY STORY!

LOVE LOTS GUYS!

>>MissGG008<<