Legendary 10:

(Jane's Point Of View)

"WILL THE BOTH OF YOU PLEASE STOP FIGHTING?!" geez! Why are they acting like kids?!

"He started it!" Thew defended

"No! You are! Why are you passing YOUR fault to me?!" Martin answered back.

Yes. You read it right. Martin Reign is here in the PHILIPPINES

"STOP! STOP FIGHTING! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW IF YOUR JUST GOING TO FIGHT WITH EACH OTHER IN SIDE MY HOUSE AND IN FRONT OF ME!" And that warning made them shut their freaking mouths up and try to calm by themself. I first looked to Thew.

"I'm sorry, okay?" Thew apologized first.

"Apology accepted," and then I look to Martin. And wait for his apology.

"What?!" He suddenly shouted.

"Aren't you gonna say something?" I said.

"And what will I say? Sorry for what I did? I never say sorry! Especially when its that low," he said.

"Then you leave me no choice..." I said and walked to the door and open it as wide as possible. "OUT!" I shouted. Not minding the neighbors if they can hear my roar.

"Are you saying me what to do, Nerd?" he asked, his arms crossed on his chest.

"I'm not telling you what to do. I'm commanding you to get out of my house! NOW GET OUT!" I shouted once again.

It think it didn't scared him. So he wants it the hard way huh? Then I'll give you the hard way.

"Hey Martin! Get that expensive vase," I command. "Why would I?" he asked. "'Coz I said so. Now, get it," I said once again and there he follows. I removed my necklace and throw it at him. "Hold it," I said and he catched it.

"*EHEM* *EHEM* *EHEM*" I started. Deep breathe and...

"KYAAAHHHH!!! THERE'S A BANDIT IN MY HOUSE!!! KYYAAAHHH!!! GUARDS, GUARDS!!! HELP ME!!! THERE'S A BANDIT IN MY HOUSE!!! HE IS GETTING THE VASE OF MRS. SOLO AND MY NECKLACE!!! KYAHHH!!! GUARDS, GUARDS!!! GET HIM, GET HIM!! GET HIM RIGHT AWAY!!!" and my drama made him panicked.

Four guards are rapidly running in my house just to get Martin. But then before the guards get in my house, he dropped the vase carefully on the floor and put my necklace on the table and run swiftly out the window near the living room and get out of the house.

Well, that was hard. "Where's the bandit, ma'am?" the guards asked. "Oh, nevermind. I just want to scare someone. Anyways," I get 8,000 peso bill from my wallet and give it to them. "Here. Take this. Thank you, anyway," I said. "Thank you, ma'am. Even though we didn't do anything," the fat guard said. "You're welcome. Yaya, lead their way out please," I called one of our maids. And followed what I said.

"Is your voice alright?" Thew asked out of the blue.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm already used to it," I said and drink the water on the table next to my necklace.

"Eh?"

"Tsk... I'll wake up Theo. So you can go home," I said and quickly ran to our guest's room where Theo is sleeping.

Thank goodness the guest room where he is sleeping is far from the living room. Cause if ever he is near, he'll wake up.

And oh! I'm sure all of you are curious about 'Martin'. Well, this is what happened.

FLASHBACK

"Theo! Come in back in here! Its not safe out there!" I heard Thew shouted from the kitchen.

I quickly walk out the kitchen when I heard a sudden bang of the gate.

"What the hell Martin? Don't bang the gate. Theo's scared," I heard Thew said from the person outside.

"How the hell will I not bang the gate when this stupid guard won't let me in?" Martin said, irritated.

"Manong, let the idiot come in," I ordered to the guard.

"But ma'am, he may harm us," the guard defended.

"I'll handle that idiot just let him in," I ordered again. At first I can see that manong hasn't agreed to what I said... but he still followed my order.

"Retarded stupid guard," I heard Martin said to manong guard.

"And you're an idiot stupid dumb bastard," I said from my back not bothering their reaction on what I said to Martin.

"Hey bro! Don't forget us here!"

"Go to some hotel or bar or somewhere you will have fun!"

"Tsk. Hey War! You heard him! Let's have some fun!!!"

Was that Warren and Jared?

Why are the three idiots here? The hell. I thought this day will be a peaceful day for me. -_-

"Why are you here?" I asked Martin directly.

"To have some fun...?" He answered not sure on what he will answer.

"Of me?" I said. "If you are just here to have some of ME. Please. You're just wasting your time," I said.

"I'm will not and would not do anything funny to you. Actually, I'm here to --" I cut him off.

"Whatever Major Loser. I don't need your explanation," I said.

END OF FLASHBACKS

I'm tired you know. So I'm lazy of telling you the other part of the story.

Geez... I'm really really tired. I think this is already the time I need to sleep.

Good night everyone!!

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

==============================

HEY THERE NERDSTERS!

IS MY UD LAME AGAIN? OH WELL. LET IT BE. I HAVE NOTHING IN MIND TODAY. SO WHAT I WROTE IS SO SO SOOOOOOOOO BORING. JUST LIKE HOW BORED I AM NOW.

TSK! I'M ALREADY TALKING NONSENSE HERE. ANYWAY HIGHWAY, THANK YOU FOR READING MY STORY! SORRY IF IT'S ALREADY LAME OR SOMETHING. AND DON'T MIND THE WRONG GRAMMARS OR TYPO ERRORS. STILL WORKING ON IT PALS!

HAHA! I THINK THIS IS ALREADY GOOD BYE. HAHA!

BYE NERDSTERS!

LOVE LOTS!

》MissGG008 《