Legendary 33:

I WOULD LIKE TO DEDICATE THIS LEGENDARY CHAPTER TO @darlyn_quinones02!

THANK YOU FOR FOLLOWING MY STORY. I AM SURELY MOTIVATED TO MAKE MY STORY MORE INTERESTING. KEEP ON READING, AND MORE EXCITING EVENTS WILL BE UNFOLD!

LOVE LOTS! :*

P.S. Sorry if this is going to be a short yet lame (for me) update. Hope you still like it!

===============

(Warren's Point Of View)

It's been a week since the princess is in the hospital. Today, she will be going out and ready to go to school again the other day.

I took all the notes for her to read.

Her things are now packed. All is left is her. But don't worry, Martin's with her.

A few minutes later, the two of them got out and we went home.

Red Snake is in his office. And our father and Uncle Ry don't know what happened to the princess, but as far as I know, I think, they will be coming home three days from now.

It only took half an hour because the hospital we chose was just near and is part of the Gang Vill.

I let the maids put her bags in her room and arrange it to its proper places.

Since the princess woke up the other day, she is still not talking.

If she will, only a few. Like "okay", "drink", "food", "walk", and more. And its a miracle we understand her by those words.

Martin, Red, and Thew continue to guard her while me and Ck ordered the maids to prepare the food immediately.

We went to the living where I saw the princess watching a movie.

Martin and the others went to where I am standing and whispered.

"I wonder what happened to the princess," Thew said.

"Yeah. She just do everything by herself," Red said.

"Understand her guys. Maybe while she's in hospital she remembered something or so whatever. Just try to understand,"

They just nodded as an agreement.

Soon, the maids called us and went to the dining area.

Its only the six of us here. Everyone's quite. The silence is making me deaf.

I hope the princess will open up to us.

==============================

HEY, HEY, HEY, NERDSTERS! A VERY SHORT UPDATE FOR TODAY!

I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS LEGENDARY CHAPTER. I THINK THAT THIS CHAPTER IS REALLY LAME. I CAN'T THINK OF THE NEXT THING BUT THIS! I REALLY HOPE YOU LIKE IT. :)

ANYWAYS, THANK YOU FOR READING, VOTING, WRITING A COMMENT, AND FOR SOME NERDSTERS READING TNLPG! I REALLY APPRECIATE IT ALL!

I ALSO HOPE ALL OF YOU WILL EXPECT LEGENDARY 34!

LOVE LOTS, GUYS! :*

>>MissGG008<<