Prologue

Y/N's POV

Y/N's POV

Fog surrounds the ship as it travels across the sea. You notice Elizabeth standing at the bow of the ship. "Yo ho, yo ho a pirates life for me. We pilage plunder, we rifle and loot. Stand up me hearties yo ho." She sung. What could be going through her mind that she starts singing that, you wondered. Mr Gibbs then went up to her and placed his hand on her shoulder. This made Elizabeth gasp. "Quiet Missy," he spoke, "Cursed pirates sail these waters, you don't wanna be bringin' 'em down on us now do ya?"
"Mr Gibbs," Lieutenant Norington cut him off. "That will do."
"She was singing about pirates, bad luck to be singing about pirates, mark my words." Mr Gibbs said.
"Consider them marked... on your way" Norington ordered. Mr Gibbs did as asked and muttered to himself as he left the conversation.

"I think it would be rather exciting to meet a pirate." Elizabeth stated. What is she thinking, it would be life or death, you thought. "Think again Miss Swan," Norington started, "vile and desolate creatures the lot of them, I am to see to it that any man that sails under a pirate flag gets what he deserves, a short drop and a sudden stop." Your eyes widen as you hear what he had said, in your eyes that was highly inappropriate to tell a young child. You were 9 years older than your sister, at the time you were almost 20 meaning she was almost 11, telling her that at a young age was horrible in your mind set. Elizabeth looked to Gibbs, who then went to make an action as to pretend he was being hanged. This made her gasp in realistion and horror.

"Lieutenant I appreciate the concern but I'm afraid of the effects of the subject on my daughter." Your father butted in, clearly having enough of the conversation. Norington then turns to leave and does as ordered. "Actually I find it all fascinating." Elizabeth tells him. "Yes, thats what concerns me." Your father states and walks away from her. He glances at you and smiles not knowing you are like your sister, fascinated at the way of piracy. You quickly return the small gesture. You stare at the men following orders until you hear your sister shout, "LOOK, THERES A BOY, THERES A BOY IN THE WATER!!" This pulls your interest as you and the rest of the crew go up to the starboard edge to find this boy. "Man over board!!" Norington yells. The crew do what they can to get the boy on board. You go back to where you were sitting and watch them. "He's still breathing." Norington states.

"Mary, mother of God." Mr Gibbs mutters. You walk up to him, confused at his surprised state. Following his gaze, you see a burning ship in which is slowly sinking deeper. "What happened here?" Your father asks. "Most likely the..." Norington starts but you didn't quite get the rest. You were too busy keeping an eye on your sister. "Pirates." You heard Gibbs say. Your father chuckles, "Well theres no proof of that, it was probably an accident." You watched Elizabeth listen to your father as Norington gave the crew orders, "Elizabeth I want you to acompany the boy, he will be in your charge." The Govenor said. Elizabeth nodded and headed towards the young lad. You had noticed boats heading towards the recage, probably to try and find any men alive.

Elizabeth had gone up to the boy and moved some hair out of his face before he gasped for air and grasped her wrist. You could tell this startled her but she quickly settled and reassured him. "It's ok. My name is Elizabeth Swan." She said, subtlety hinting that she wanted his name. "W-will Turner." He stuttered, most likely still slightly shocked about the situation. "I'm watching over you Will." Elizabeth reassured him, to which he slipped out of consciences again. Elizabeth grabbed what seemed to be a necklace and muttered something under her breath. "Has he said anything yet." Norington asked, this startled Elizabeth and she turned to him whilst also putting her hands behind her back. "His name is William Turner, thats all I found out." She said. Norington acknowledged this and ordered his men to take him below.

Elizabeth walked over to the port side of the ship and cautiously held up what she had found. In the distance, a dark ship emerged from the fog.

A/N759 wordsThank you for readingEat something and drink some water♡

A/N
759 words
Thank you for reading
Eat something and drink some water♡