Chapter 6

Y/N's POV

Y/N's POV

The three of you ran to hide below a bridge, leaning against the wall as to not be seen

The three of you ran to hide below a bridge, leaning against the wall as to not be seen. "We are going to steal a ship." Will said, uncertainly, "That ship?"
"Comendere." You and Jack corrected.
"We're going to comendere that ship." Jack spoke, pointing towards a ship closer to shore. "Its the correct nautical term." You explained to Will. "Alright then," Jack began, "This girl, how far are you willing to go for her?"
"I'd die for her." Will declared.
"Oh, thats great then." You murmered, sarcastically. "Yeah good." Jack agreed.
Yep, nothing to worry about, you thought.

A group of naval soldiers ran past where you were hiding. The three of you lift the boat and scuttle towards the sea. Once under the depths, you all held the boat so you had room to breathe. "This is either madness or brilliance." Will stated.
Jack scoffed, "Its remarkable how often those traits coincide." A loud crack could be heard. Looking back you saw Wills foot in a lobster trap. "I'll get that Will." You say, getting ready to dive. "Uhmm, ok." Will replies. Taking a deep breath, you dive under and take hold of the trap. As Will takes another step, you pull at the trap, releasing Wills foot. You swim back to the boat, gasping for air.

All of you climb up the stern of the ship. You pull yourself over the edge, Jack offering a hand to help you up, in which you take. The three of you all run towards the group of men on deck. "Everyone stay calm!" You bellow. "We are taking over the ship!" Jack concludes. "Aye, avast!" Will yells causing you and Jack to sigh in embarrassment. The group of men on deck burst into laughter. "This ship cannot be crewed by two men," One stated, "You'll never make it out of the bay."
"Are you blind, theres clearly three people here." You pry.
"Yes, but men are only capable of tending to the ship, two is not enough." He responds.
"Do you need some new eyes, I'm sure one of your men is capable of helping." You snap. He looks at you with wide eyes, stopping himself from saying anything else.  "You've forgotten two things mate," Jack puts in, "Thats The Red Bandit and I'm Captain Jack Sparrow, savvy?" Jack pulls back the safety on his pistol aiming at the man.

"Okay, plan?" You ask Jack.
"Aye," Jack expains the plan thoroughly and everyone gets to work, Will and Jack get the Commodores attention, whilst you disable the rudder chain.

"Here they come." Will breathes. A smirk creeps across Jacks face as he looks back at the Interceptor closing in. The three of you hide where you can easily get to their ship. Grapples could be heard grasping at the ship. "Search every cabin and every hole!" Norington orders. The three of you swing across to the Interceptor, Will cutting the grapples ropes. The planks fell from between the ships, "GET BACK TO THE SHIP!" Norington yelled. One man attempted to swing across, barely missing. "Thank you Commodore for getting us ready to make way," Jack exclaimed, "We would've had a hard time doing it ourselves!" Soldiers started shooting at us, causing Will to duck, you and Jack didn't budge as you both knew that they shoot with thier eyes closed.

Ocean started surrounding you more and more, calming you as sailed out to sea. "When I was a lad living in England," Will said, sharpening his blade, "My mother raised me by herself and when she died I came out here, looking for my father." He glared at Jack. "That so." Jack questioned uninterested and tending to the ship. You stood up and went to help him. Will went on to ramble at Jack, most of what he said inaudible for you to hear as you tended to the port side of the ship, opposite Jack and Will. "I'm not a simpleton Jack, you knew my father." Will spoke firmly. "I knew him," Jack began, "One of the few who knew him as William Turner, everyone else just called him Bootstrap or Bootstrap Bill."
"Bootstrap?" You and Will questioned, in sync with eachother. "Good man, good pirate, I swear you look just like him." Jack exclaimed. Will glared at Jack with disbelief in his eyes. Probably best to go down to deck, you thought. "Its not true!" Will spat at Jack. "He was a merchant sailor, a good and respectable man who obeyed the law."
"He was a bloody pirate, a scallywag." Jack countered. "My father was not a pirate." Will shouted, drawing his sword. "Put it away son, its not worth you getting beat again." Jack spoke nonchalantly. "You didn't beat me, you ignored the rules of engagement. In a fair fight I'd kill you."
"Well thats incented for me to fight fair then is it." Jack abruptedly spins the wheel causing part of the mast to spin round, hitting Will off the edge of the ship, hanging on for dear life. Jack reaches for and grabs Wills sword. "Now as long as your just hanging there pay attention," Jack spoke, "The only rules that really matter are these,  what a man can do, and what a man can't do. For example, you can accept your father was a pirate and a good man, or you can't, pirate is in your blood boy and you'll have to square with that someday. Now me for example, I can let you drown, but me and Y/N can't bring the ship into Tortuga all by our onesies, savvy?" Jack brought the mast back down throwing Will back on to the ship, " Can you sail under the command of a pirate, or can you not." Jack hands Will back his sword while you walk up to Jack's side, arm on his shoulder. Will hesitantly took back his sword, "Torguga?" He question.
"Tortuga." You and Jack parroted, smirk plastered on your faces.

A/N1002 wordsSorry this took so long to make, school makes writing harder to do:/Thank you for reading :)Eat something, drink some water and know you are loved♡

A/N
1002 words
Sorry this took so long to make, school makes writing harder to do:/
Thank you for reading :)
Eat something, drink some water and know you are loved♡