Chapter 18

TW: Threat, Fighting, Blood description ect

Y/Ns POV

Jack was scravenging for gold, seeing what he liked and what he didn't

Jack was scravenging for gold, seeing what he liked and what he didn't. You watched the moon gleam through holes in the ceiling, every now and again glancing back at Jack when he makes a loud clang, mentally giggling at him.

"I thought I had you figured Jack." Barbosa broke the silence, "But it turns out your a hard man to predict."

"Me? I'm dishonest. And a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly--" He looks towards you, "Its the honest one like Y/N you need to look out for."

You caught on. "'Cause you can never predict when they are going to do something incredibly... stupid."

Jack stole one crew members sword, throwing it to Will, who suprisingly caught it despite his hands being roped together. You unsheathed your sword and rushed to help him.

Jack ran to Barbosa and clashed swords. Despite knowing Jack was fully capable and could handle himself, worry grew in your stomach. Crew members charged for you and Will, unintentionally releasing him from his bonds. You kept on the defensive.

Hearing Jack's distant laughter, you smirked, going back to back with Will (sort of) defending one another. One crew member stepped out into the moonlight, becoming his skeleton form and yelling out, before Will punched him in the jaw. You clashed swords with one of the more buff crew members, trying your best to stay strong against him.

"Your of the edge of the map mate. Here there be monsters!" You heard Barbosa threaten to Jack. After a lot more fighting, in the distance could be heard, "You can't beat me Jack." From Barbosa, and the crew stopped fighting for a moment, causing you and Will to look at Barbosa and Jack. Jack took the opportunity to stab Barbosa in the stomach, to which he rolled his eyes.

Barbosa impaled Jack with the very sword Jack had stabbed him with. You gasped in shock and horror. He couldn't die now. Yet he stumbled back, showing a skeleton form.

'Of course.'

The crew lunged at you and Will to which you both blocked, going back on the defensive. You and Will somehow managed to get a crew member to stab another. But they swiftfully recovered using the swords in there chests to chase after the two of you.

"So what now Jack? Shall we be two immortals trapped fighting on a mortal plane until judgment day and trumpets sound?" A quiet Barbosa voice sounded distantly.

"Or you could surrender?" A quiet and sarcastic Jack countered.

A skeleton man threw a bomb at you and Will, thankfully dodging it as it set off.

"I'm gonna teach you two the meaning of pain!" One threatened.

"You like pain?" He was knocked out by some one carrying a long pole like weapon. Elizabeth. "Try wearing a corset."

She pulled you and Will up off of the floor. You gave her a greatfull smile, smiling back at you. She turned to see skeleton Jack and Barbosa fighting eachother.

"Which side is Jack on?" She questioned.

"At the moment..." Will answered looking to you, yet you shrugged too. It was very difficult to tell.

You, Will and Elizabeth fought some of the other men, using the pole as a defense mechanism. The three of you impaled three men with the pole, them unable to get out. One was holding a bomb, and Will took it from him stuffing into his skeleton body. You pushed them back into shade were they couldn't take out the bomb and the three of you ran out the way as it blew up.

Will grabbed the medalian, cut his hand, ran up to the chest catching the coin Jack threw to him. Barbosa pointed his pistol at you, Jack pointing his at him. A gun shot was fired but not at you, to Barbosa.

"10 years you carry that pistol and now you waste your shot?" Barbosa questioned.

"He didn't waste it." Will countered, dropping the bloodied coins into the chest.

Barbosa opened his coat showing the blood oozing out of the wound. He chuckled.

"I feel..." He said with a sadistic smile. "Cold." He fell backwards, a green apple falling from inside his sleeve.

You went and stood by Jack, who was rumaging through the treasure. You watched as Will and Elizabeth spoke, before she went to find the exit. You and Jack walked up to him.

"If you were waiting for the opportune moment..." You started.

"That was it." Jack finished. "Now if would be so kind and drop me and Y/N off at our ship."

You all left for the entrance and onto a row boat. The Pearl was gone and Jack looked miserable. You sat closer to him, rubbing his back in an attempt to comfort him.

"I'm sorry, Jack." Elizabeth called to him.

"They done what's right by them." Jack answered.

"Can't expect more than that." You agreed.

" You agreed

A/N

834 words

One more chapter left :/
I don't know whether I'm happy to start a new book or sad this one is almost over 😕
Have a great rest of your day/night 📖

Thank you for reading :)