Chapter 7

Y/N's POV

Y/N's POV

Gunshots fired around you as you stepped off the ship and into Tortuga

Gunshots fired around you as you stepped off the ship and into Tortuga. Pirates were either fighting or drinking rum, and the ladies were all laughing at it all. Fast music was playing in the distance of all the ruckuss. You, Jack and Will walked down an alley way towards the town centre, which was seamlessly more chaotic than the rest. Jack spoke about how wonderful Tortuga was calling it a sweet bouquet of flowers. Up for debate. You thought. "What do you think." Jack asked, gesturing to the chaos. Will glanced at a man drinking two mugs of rum, lying on the floor. "It'll do." Will finally spoke. "I'm telling ya mate, if every town in the world were like this one, no man would feel unwanted." Jack claimed as a woman with red hair and in a red dress strutted up to him. "Who's that?" You questioned. This made Jack turn his head to see the girl. "Scarlett!" Jack exclaimed, delight in his voice. Without a single word, she slapped Jack across the face with such force that his head turned towards you and Will, causing you to snigger. "Not sure I deserve that one." Jack eventually stated. He turned back to see another woman standing in the others place. "Gisele." Jack spoke.
"Who was she?" She questioned.
"What?" He replied, before being slapped across the face once more, causing you to snigger again. "I could get used to this place if all the women are like that." You stated, sighing.
"I may have deserved that." Jack admitted.

Jack threw a bucket of water at a man sleeping with some pigs, he awoke with a shock. "Curse ya for breathin' you slag drawn idiot!" He yelled, grasping at his dagger. Once his eyes rested on Jack, he seemed to relax slightly. "Mothers love, Jack! You should know better to wake a man when hes sleeping, bad luck." He stated. "Gibbs?" You said in realisation. "Its been 8 years since i saw you last." You spoke.
"Great scotts, Y/N." Gibbs muttered.
"Well, lucky I know how to counter said bad luck." Jack interuped, "The man who did the waking buys the man who was sleeping a drink, the who was sleeping drinks it whilst listening to a proposition, from the man who did the waking and the woman by his side." Gibbs sat there processing it until he finally understood, face lighting up. "Aye, that'll 'bout do it." Gibbs spoke takind Jacks outstreached hand. "Why have I been brought into this?" You asked Jack. "Do it and I owe you." Jack responded. "Fine, but only because I will make you do something stupid that could save my life, deal." You replied, offering him his hand. "Deal." Jack said, shaking your hand. Will threw his bucket of water on Gibbs. "Blasts, I'm already awake!" He screamed. "That was for the smell." Will countered, to which Gibbs nodded.

"Keep a sharp eye." Jack ordered Will, before walking over to you and Gibbs, sat at a table. "Now, what the nature of this 'venture your on?" Gibbs asked, going to take a drink. "We're going after the Black Pearl." Jack stated, nonchalantly. At these words Gibbs coughed back his drink hitting his chest twice before looking back at us. "I know where its going to be, and we're gonna take ya." Jack finished. "Jack, its a fools erande." Gibbs finally spoke. "You know better than me the tales of the Black Pearl."
"That why I know what Barbosa is up to. All we need is a crew." Jack stated.
"Barbosa is not a man to strike a fool nor bargain with one." Gibbs countered. "Well then, its a good job we're not fools then, ay." You snapped, glaring at Gibbs with a lool that could kill. "Prove it." Gibbs prys.
"Lets just say its a matter of leverage." Jack spoke, you instantly have a hunch about what he is talking about. Will turns to look at us for a second at the words before looking back. Gibbs hummed in confusion. Jack used his head to gesture in Wills direction, Gibbs still confused, causing Jack to hum and gesture more violently. Gibbs looked towards Will, who was being harrased by a woman, who then got taken away by a man. "The kid?" Gibbs asked. Jack nodded, "That is the child of Bootstap Bill Turner. His only child, savvy?"
"Is he now?" Gibbs says in realisation, "Leverage says you? I feel a change in the wind says I. I'll find us a crew, bound to be some sailors on this rock as crazy as you."
"One can only hope." You say, glad to have Gibbs on your side. The three of you pick up your drinks, "Take what you can." You and Jack say.
"Give nothing back." Gibbs exclaims. You all chink your mugs together, drink a large mouthful and slam the drink down, synchronised.

A/N825 wordsSorry its kind of short:/Thank you for reading :)Eat something, dink some water and know you are loved♡

A/N
825 words
Sorry its kind of short:/
Thank you for reading :)
Eat something, dink some water and know you are loved♡