Chapter 5

⚠️Just a reminder: THIS WON'T FOLLOW AT ALL THE ORIGINAL PLOT! So don't be surprised if things don't match the manga/anime.️⚠️
.
.
Y/N POV
.
.
I woke up to the sound of the buzzing sound of my phone. I took it and stopped the buzz alarm.

"6:00, time to begin the new school year!" I whisper yelled as everyone must be asleep. I went to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. "My hair kinda grew... nice." I then brushed my teeth, took a good shower and went back to my room to put my uniform. "Hehe nice nice." I said out loud, took my backpack and checked outside my room to notice the calm of the house. I went downstairs and prepared hot chocolate for me and coffee for dad. I drank my chocolate, washed my cup, went to the entrance, took my shoes and left. As I closed the door, I heard another door being slammed, I looked at my right and saw Kat who was also leaving.

"Heh, no bad the uniform." He said the hands in the pockets, the handle of his bag over his shoulder.

"Thanks Kat, you're not bad yourself and..." I said walking closer and sniffed him. "You smell good too."

"O-okay, I get it now, get the fuck back." He stuttered out with a red face.

"Don't need to get angry for this, it's been one month now you should have got used to that." I said, he clicked his tongue, started walking and I walked next to him as my hounds appeared and jumped around me. We then walked together to the station and I noticed Katsuki giving some rapid glances at me. "You know I can see you staring at me right?"

"Quit that stupid idea of me staring! As if you were that interesting to me." He said with a red face again.

"Yeah, that's it Kat." I chuckled, we continued in silence and he was still staring at me from time to time. We arrived at the station, I petted my hounds before they went to Hell and we got in the station. "I guess, this is where we split. I'm going to the West."

"Yep and I'm going to the East." He said. "The competition to see which school is the best starts here then." He said with determination, I nodded with the same determination, we highfived and separated.

"7:45... the next train should be here soon eno- what the hell?" I cut myself off as I saw the huge crowd on the platform. "I guess, I did the right thing by leaving earlier." I sighed. I stayed in the stairs with many other people who were also waiting for the train to come and suddenly, on the platform, I met a pair of eyes. The eyes had white sclera and red irises. They were a bit dull but then the possessor of those eyes seemed to realize something and his eyes had now a huge amount of sadness in them.

"Y-Y/N..." The man said loudly and people looked at him weirdly, followed his look and looked at me as he slowly tried to come closer and my breath hitched for a sec before I entered in an intense state of panic. My breathing rhythm then suddenly increased as tears started forming in my eyes. The man noticed, his eyes widened and he stopped walking. "Y-Y/N." He called my name again and I felt sick. I ran upstairs as the man was still calling me but I didn't stop, oppositely, I ran and went to the closest toilets and threw up as I cried. 'On all the 365 days of the year, I had to see him now?!' I heard something breaking and realized that it wasn't normal tears anymore but lava tears that melt and broke the toilet. Amaterasu immediately appeared, nuzzled me and I hugged him tightly but not too tight to hurt him. I stayed on the floor, hugging Amaterasu when I received a message.

Nao👮🏻‍♂️

Hey Y/N. I just woke up. Have
fun and good luck for your
first day at Shiketsu!

Oh and thank you for the
coffee!

7:47AM

"7:47 only? It felt like hours... Thanks Amaterasu." He did some sad dog noises and I petted him. "Don't worry... I'll be fine now. I'll call you if I have a problem, okay?" He then barked, nuzzles me again and disappeared. I then walked to the sink, rinsed my mouth many times, splashed water on my face and felt a small pain in my back making me wince. "Y-yeah, of course. I just hope it won't get any worse before I get home tonight." I sighed. I then sent a text back to dad, walked out of the bathroom and since there were even more people waiting, I decided to go to Shiketsu by Hell. I opened the Gate of Hell, went in and the door closed behind me. I walked to the platform of hell and waited for the Hell subway.