Chapter 15

No one P.O.V
.
.
Katsuki was the first to wake up on this Tuesday morning. He yawned, stretched and felt something on his stomach. He looked down and smiled seeing that Y/N had wrapped his arms around him.

"I want to skip class so fucking bad now..." He muttered, playing with Y/N's hair, which made the said boy smile in his sleep. He kissed Y/N's forehead, slowly removed his arm and went to the bathroom. As he brushed his teeth, he felt arms wrapping around his middle and a light weight on his back. Holding his toothbrush in the right hand, he lowered his left hand and put it on the hands around him, gently rubbing his thumb on the other left hand. He spat the mix of toothpaste and saliva, rinsed his mouth and turned around. "Finally up, you fucking teddybear." He muttered with a small smile and Y/N hid his face in Katsuki's chest.

"Shut up, I'm tired." The smaller boy replied and yawned, Katsuki hugged him and kissed Y/N's forehead.

"How does your back feel?"

"Better. It still hurts but less than before." Y/N answered, humming in contentment when Katsuki ran his fingers through his hair.

"You want to take a shower with me?" Katsuki questioned and Y/N nodded. They both got naked, Katsuki having a blush as he looked at the other boy. Y/N got first in the shower, Katsuki joined him shortly after, hugged Y/N from behind and started lingering kisses on the boy's neck. Y/N turned around and they shared a passionate kiss before resting their heads on each other's forehead, enjoying the warm water on their bodies.

"I can tell that you're excited." Y/N chuckled.

"Those damn hellish abilities..."

"No, just your erection." Y/N retorted and Katsuki faintly blushed. "It's the first time I see someone else's boner..." He shyly said and Bakugo noticed how Y/N was blushing too.

"You.... wanna touch?" He asked, feeling his heart beating faster and Jigokurashi's blush intensified. "I don't know how many times I touched that damn great ass of yours already so... it would be only fair for you to touch me too... I mean of you want to." Katsuki explained, embarrassingly scratching his cheek as his blush became more visible. He saw Y/N hesitating so he pulled him closer and kissed his head. "Babe, you don't have to, if you want to wait, let's just wait, okay?"

"Okay." The boy from Hell still shyly answered, they kissed and finished showering. "I'm sorry Kat. You probably wanted to go further." Y/N said as they were drying themselves.

"Don't fucking apologize. I told you it's okay. I'll wait as long as necessary for you to feel comfortable with the idea of us... being intimate." Bakugo replied.

"You know, you start to sound like Eijiro." Y/N asserted only to see Katsuki's confused face. "Eijiro... one of your classmates and one of my best friends." He said and got no reaction from Bakugo. "Kirishima." Katsuki squinted his eyes and Y/N sighed. "Spiky Hair."

"Ooh, that guy. His fucking talk about being manly, consent and all must have rubbed off on me." He said and they left the bathroom. They got dressed and went downstairs, where Inuko was drinking coffee with Naomasa.

"Hey dad and mom. I understand that dad is already up, but shouldn't you be sleeping, mom?" Y/N asked after hugging them.

"I was sleeping but the phone rang so I picked it up. Oh, about that, you can go back to sleep. You don't have your exam today with Murakami-sensei. He and his wife are sick." She said.

"Oh, okay. I guess I can do something else today." Y/N thought out loud, Homura arrived downstairs and he mischievously smiled. "Yo Homuhomu."

"Shut the hell up gremlin." She replied and started drinking coffee too.