Chapter 1

Inuko's P.O.V (Y/N 14 years old)
.
.
It was 7PM. I looked at my precious children, Homura and Y/N. They were playing on their phone, trying not to think about their father, who will come back soon.

"Stop cheating you brat!" The oldest of the 2 said.

"Oh come on sweetie, don't be mad at me because you suck at the game." The boy smirked. She put her phone away delicately, took a pillow and hit him. They started a pillow fight, smiling and laughing.

"What the fuck is all that noise?" Oh there is here, Nentarou Jigokurashi, coming back from work. We all rolled our eyes and sighed.

"If you look for me, I'll be in Hell." Y/N said, a beautiful black metallic door appeared, opened, he passed it, the door closed and disappeared.

"So... how do we kill him?" Homura said.

"Homura!" I yelled. "I prefer the word erase." She chuckled. I went to my husband and he was looking like a trash. He had lipstick on his neck again, he was smelling alcohol as if he fell in a pool full of it, his clothes were messy... The usual Nentarou. 'Okay, time to use the theater classes again.' "Hi honey. How was your day at work?"

"Huh? Ah yeah work, hum... the usual." He yawned.

"Oh, poor honey. I knew you would be tired so I prepared a bath for you." I said with a fake smile.

"Thank you, you're... you're the best." He said pecking my lips, I fell like I was going to throw up. He let his coat on a chair, threw his stinky shoes away, went to the kitchen and took a beer before going to the living room. "I'll take my bath a bit later, there is a baseball game I don't wanna miss."

"Okay, but don't take it too late or the temperature will change."

"I have a lava Quirk. Are you dumb or something?" He sighed. 'Just die already!'

"Haha sorry. Anyway, I'm leaving to work. The night shift is on me tonight. Everything is either in the fridge or the oven."

"Yeah yeah, I know. Just be quiet now, it's beginning." He said. The same black door appeared, opened and Y/N came out of it.

"Goodbye mom." He hugged me.

"Goodbye midget. Do your homework if you haven't done it already." He nodded and let me go. I saw my girl waving at me with a smile, I waved back and left. 20 minutes later, I arrived at the veterinary clinic, I put my white gown on and went to my office. "Hey Machi. You're here early like usual." I smiled at my assistant, Machi Hanahime, a young woman who recently graduated from veterinary school.

"Good evening Jigokurashi-san." She smiled. We saluted our other colleagues and began to night shift. We worked, saw many animals and owners, it was nice to see how good they were taking care of their pets, Y/N would be happy to see that.
"Jigokurashi-san, the next patient is here." She said and a fairly handsome man came in, preceded by a dog, a german shepherd.

"Hey, how can I help you tonight?" I asked the man as the dog was happily wagging his tail.

"I just took this little buddy over here from a kennel and the workers there told me to come here for his identification and medical records."

"Ah yes, the kennel. Come little guy." I was examining the puppy, checking if he correctly had all of his vaccines, if he had a microchip, I updated his medical records, gave advice on the type of food appropriate for it but I was cut by the buzzing sound of my phone. "Homura, can I call you ba-"

"Mom, I know you're working but I just wanted to tell you I'm going to the hospital with Y/N. The trash of father we have, got angry at him for no reason and hit him. His right arm is swelled up so I prefered taking him to the XXXX hospital now." She said and clenched my fist.