Chapter 10

No one P.O.V
.
.
Thursday. Y/N's favorite day in the week. Why? Because first if was the one of the 2 days, with the Fridays, his whole class was reunited, meaning that he could see his classmates. And second, because the lessons were on general studies such as Math, History, Science or English. So when he woke up that morning, he was really enthusiastic about going to class.

"Y/N, wake u- Oh, you are already up." Inuko said.

"Yes! I'm certainly not going to be late on one of the best day of school." He said, putting his uniform on. He double checked his bag to see if he had taken everything then his mother and him went downstairs. "Hey dad, hey bitch."

"Fucking Midget, I'm gonna kill you someday." Homura playfully threatened as they were used to call each other names like that. Naomasa was not even shocked anymore, used to the others' antics. Natsuo was still asleep as he finally a day off meaning no exams, no homework. Y/N called Amaterasu, Raiji, Hikage, Hien, Touga and Cerberus and gave them meat. As usual, they quickly finish eating went back to hell afterwards while the boy was putting his shoes on. He said goodbye to his family, left the house and instead of directly going to the station, he waited on the sidewalk. He waited some minutes before a ashy blond boy left his house and walked up to him.

"Hey Kat." Y/N said as he hugged the other who hugged back and kissed his hair. The 2 boys stayed in each other's arms and unknowingly to them, their mothers were watching them and Inuko took many pictures of the boys. Y/N and Katsuki then started walking to the station then separated to go to their respective school. The Jigokurashi boy got in the train, sat and saw his friend, Wakahaguro arriving in the train. "Yo Hitoshi!"

"Hello... Y/N." The winged boy said sitting next to the other boy. During the way to school, Y/N was doing most of the talking as usual as Hitoshi was humming here and there or writing answers on his phone before showing them to Y/N. He became close friend with the master of hellhounds but was still really nervous and shy to talk normally. They arrived at their station, got out the train then both were suddenly lifted up from the ground by a pair a strong arms.

"Hitoshi, Y/N, good morning!!!" The man holding them wholeheartedly said and grinned. Hitoshi gave a tiny smile while Y/N returned the grin then the 3 boys walked to their class. They sat at their desks them Murakami-sensei arrived for the small homeroom class at the beginning of the day then the math teacher arrived and the lesson began.

Fat Gum voice Nagato Nekomata, Math teacher

Fat Gum voice
Nagato Nekomata, Math teacher.
Quirk: Cat.
End of Fat Gum voice

He gave exercises to the students and waited for any question coming from them but they never came. All the students had an excellent level in math so they didn't need much help and even if they were wrong, they weren't scared of participating. As one student said, "Being wrong means that there is a way of getting better." Nekomata-sensei was highly satisfied with his students results and was happy because he had less work to do since they would correct each other when there was a mistake. At the end of the class, the cat male stood in front of them before talking.