AUTHORS NOTE

okay, so I just wanted to say a few things. 

1)  If you're hoping that this is going to be an exact type of story like the Cinderella movies or whatever, you'll be dissappointed.  Of course I'll have things similar like the ball and the bitchy step-family, loner-type of person...but besides that, theres going to be much more romance, drama, etc.  (forgive me if some of my "snark" lines kinda suck, I can't always think of the best comebacks...but if anybody wants to send me some examples or whatever, I'm all for using them. credited, of course)

2)  If anybody is hoping a kid will be produced by the end of the story, I'll let you know now that it won't happen, sorry.  Personally, I'm not a huge fan of kids and I hate when stories wind up with the girl becoming prego.  So I'm sorry to dissappoint, but i refuse to let my stories become one of those.

3)  I do plan on including some steamy scenes, but if anybody finds them weak or whatever, send me an example or your own steamy scene, and I'll think about using it.  (I've only been in one relationship and am also abstinent, so I'm not that experienced obviously.  also if I do have a sex scene, I'll most likely ask experienced people or really Imaginative people so that it won't be crappy.

4)  Oh, if it isn't already obvious...this wont be some simple story that simply ends once his Cinderella is found.  I created this story because I watched the marathon of the Cinderella Stories and the guys were always so stupidly blind...they couldnt put 2 and 2 together with looks.  So, i thought about doing a human version, but it seemed like no fun.  I figured that by creating the twist with Werewolves, it would make it so much easier and hopefuly more interesting...

OK, WELL THAT'S ALL I CAN THINK OF FOR NOW....(currently working on chapter 8 and it should only take me another day or so to finish...if im not currently interrupted.)