Chapter 2:the birth of demon/return of fairy tale knight

The date was August 10 in the year 2010 of the Imperial Calendar. The Holy Britannian Empire had just declared war upon Japan. The Far East island nation had held fast to its neutrality, and now Britannia looms as the world's only superpower. Rights to Japan's underground resources became a hotly disputed issue straining the already deep-rooted diplomatic tensions between the two sides. In the deciding battle for the mainland, Britannian forces introduced into combat the humanoid autonomous armored knight known as the Knightmare Frame. The enemy's forces were far greater than anticipated, and the Knightmares obliterated the Japanese line of defense on the mainland with little effort. Japan became a dominion of the Empire. The country was stripped of its freedom, its rights, and its name. Area 11. The defeated and once proud nation of Japan was rechristened with a mere number.

————————————————————————————————
(Underground)
In the underground the britannian solider and commander have disappear leave only suzuka body.Suzuka body move his limbs turn out suzuka isn't death thank to his father watch.Suzuka try to stand up walk to get a help,a noise come from nowhere make him turn around.He see nothing

Suzuka:shake his head "i think so much!"he turn back and walk "i need to heal myself,help is there anny body there?"suzuka walk to get out as he walk he see someone a little japan girl.She wore a cloth,she have got a blood on her forehead.Suzuka wide eyes "You!"

Little girl: "why?why?why you don't save me?"she raise her armr approach to him.Suzuka shock,he step back a few step

Suzuka: "You...you...die but...how?"

Little girl: "help me please!"she keep walk toward to him.Suzuka painc,he try take breath but the little infornt of him keep walk

Suzuka:tear fall down "i...sorry...i...didn't want to kill you?"

Little girl: "Then why you let them kill me why won't you save me?"
—————————————————————————————————
(Flashback)
In the rain day,Suzuka was standing there witness all the britannian solider excution The little girl and her family.Suzuka want fight them back but he can't he must follow order.
————————————————————————————
(Reality)
Suzuka grab his head,eyes twist,he want forgive that painfull memories yet the girl infornt of him somehow back to life.suzuka close his eyes

Little girl: "you let me die..."suddenly she smile "just like you kill you own father!"

Suzuka:open his eyes,he was surprise and confuse how this little girl know it.Suzuka look infornt of him is not little girl annymore instead his death father "Tou-san?"

Suzuka father: "you kill me son,why?i take care of you,give you clothes,food,give you a home yet you kill me?why?"suzuka grab his head,first he see little girl now he see his father.Suzuka step back,he fell on the ground closing his eyes mutted

Suzuka: "no...this...isn't real...this isn't REAL!"

Suzuka father:sadistic smile "Oh this is real And if it's a Not real,then it's a nightmare!"he pull a gun point at his head.Suzuka open his eyes.

BANG

A gun sound shout it and nothing happend.
———————————————————————————
(Outside)
A lot of mech name knightmare are attacking everyone,everyone run for they life they could but all that is pointless they all be shoot by knightmare and tank.Otherside there was other group are fight again britannian army they could.In the crumble house,Ryo look outside see out there is nothing than a battfileds,he turn his head.Ren siting on the table.Tetsuo is close his eyes.