Chapter 5:Hunt of salamander

The man,name Kamiyama touma and his friend been trasport to a world where there is only a conflict with each other.The conflict come from a empire.Britannian they conquero all the world tripped down the freedom of them replace them by a number they don't have anny right,The mechinal was name knightmare fame give them a tool to susscefull to conquero all hope is lot but touma and his friend have relcaim that hope and now they battle continue but what price they will have,what challenged they go to face.

—————————————————————————————
On the bridge.Saber and falchion clash they
seiken with each other,Saber charges swing kaenken.Falchion dodges the slash,he swing kyomu.Saber block it two of them stare with each other.

Saber: "You got an answer to answer me?"

Falchion:pretened he don't know "Answers?what answers kid?"

Saber:push his sword make falchion stumble,Saber charges at him swing kaenken "Don't you screw me?Why you finish him?...he keep swing.Falchion dodges every slash of him "Did you know inside of megiddo there is a man inside of IT?"

Falchion:Block kaenken "Oh that answers now i remember now"he push kaenken swing kymous slash saber arcoss the chest make him backwalk "you want answer?fine you see kid that man will gone soon"

Saber:shocked "What?"he know this trick of megiddo "I know this trick of megiddo,i will save that man and get him out"

Falchion:laughed "hahahah,you think this will be go same like your world kid no this is different,His desire will consume him,sooner or later he will gone by his own desire like it or not kid there is no way to get him out"

Saber:reject it "No there will be a way to save him"

Falchion: "there is no way kid"he charges at saber.

Saber raise kaenken block falchion.Two of them push they seiken and clash they seiken each other.Falchion swing kyomu.Saber dodges behind him.Saber slash on his shoulder but didn't effect on him.Falchion slash saber make push and fall amd roll on the ground.

Falchion: "Oh yeah i forgot to tell you that i'm hard to defeat"he put kymou in driver approach to saber,grab him and left punch him make him backwalk.Falchion walk to him throw left and and right hook punch.He knee strike on him and punch his him.

The other are watching saber are beat up by falchion they want to help him but they can't.Espada can't stand here and watch he go to help saber but buster grab him shake his head.Espada hate this.

Falchion: "Come on kid?you go end this way eh?"he grab saber and punching his helment "If you just lay on your friend so much kid you can't win,you gonna take this on yourself kid!"he left hook punch saber "You have to out and stop get behind your bullcrap friendship you need to take a FIST AND FIGHT!"he approach throw a left hook punch,saber quickly grab his armr and right punch him with fire fist make him push and roll on the ground.

Buster: "Holy crap?"

Saber: "don't you dare friendship is bullcrap,friendship is the improtane thing on this world,have friend mean you have another family,but to become a friend you need to understand and truthing each other,my friend truthing me,i'm not behind my friend,my friend help and get me become stronger"