Chapter 3:in or out

The date was August 10 in the year 2010 of the Imperial calendar. The Holy Britannian empire had just declared war upon Japan. Confronted by Britannia's newest weapon, the formidable Knightmare frame, Japan fell to its enemy in less than a month. The conquered nation was stripped of its freedom, rights, culture, and dignity. Finally, even its name was taken away. 11. The name of Japan and its people was replaced with a mere number.

__________________________________________________________________
(The trio)
The girls behind the trio,she keep her stoic face yet she was curious about the trio question who are they and what is they power a flash imagine come to her mind.In her mind there was saber in the fire look directly to the fire.

The girls:know what is this mean "So the prophesy come true!"

Knightmare:surprise,confuse "Hey what the hell you eleven are?"he ask the trio

Saber: "We are swordman,Otherwise know as KAMEN RIDER!"He look blades and espada they raise they sword do they fight pose prepare to fight knightmare "Let go rintaro,kento!"

Blades: "Yeah!"

Espada: "Like the old time touma!"the trio charges at all the knightmare.From a far Greed on the groof top he watch the transformation of the trio

Greed:smile "This going be a fun fight"he turn "let cue a music shall we..."he snap his finger the light nowhere show down to him as greed snap his finger twices,he smile.Greed dance follow the music

On the ground,The trio jump swing they sword slash all the knightmare fame.The trio land down,they began run dodges the bullet of all knightmare.Saber stop run,he jump swing kaenken,slash all of them,kaenken glow fire.Saber charges slash all of them.Blades jump swing suiseiken creat a water slice wave,cutting all the knightmare.Blades land down,Blades turn notice a big knife come straight to him.Blades roll on the ground dodges of it.He raise suiseiken block the knife,he push the knife aways he jump slash him.Espada raise Raimeiken on the sky creat a yellow lighting struck all knightmare make all them explosion they cockpit extra out.

The girl stand watch the fight,she see how powerfull they are and how skill they are especially Saber

Saber charges slash all them.He jump smash kaenken down creat fire wave push all knightmare fame and explosion each of knightmare cockpit out they knightmare.

Golem out his barrier see a knightmare about out.Golem won't let him go,he approach to knightmare smash it down.punch throught the back grab the pilot

Golem: "Is time pay your piper!"he clench his right fist

Pilot:scared "please...don't...kill me"he begging him,hope he could let him go but he was wrong.

Golem won't let him go,he raise his right fist prepare to punch him but kaenken swing slash on his chest make push aways,he backwalk look who save it was saber.

Saber:look the pilot "Run!"the pilot fell shame he was save by a eleven however he fell comfortable of it.He stand up run aways

Golem: "Why you protect him?he is britannian"